7 Days of Hell + Day 55 For Free

Zero_Q8

am sorry to the guys that added me but the last day in 7 days of hell will always Freeze everyones PS3

I did it 3 times and everyone got frozen up :( and to unlock this mode you need to beat the day 55 in singleplayer so it sucks so much but I don't know if it will be unlocked in unlimited ammo mode .

I can still give you all trophies but you have to work it to day 55 yourself to get the last silver for 7 days of hell but if you don't want that then I will make a server for the last day of 55 pretty short and you will get a gold trophy with no 7 days of hell mode , just unlimited ammo mode .

and again sorry it's not about my connection I tried it with duck360 and it froze too lol now he have to work it up too lol .

Edited by Zero_Q8

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i have beaten the single player 55 days and was on day 5 of 7 days of hell. and then my ps3 crapped out on me. sucks. so i am gonna redownload the game and reallllly dont want to start those awful days of hell so if anyone is down to play the 7th day and get that damn trophy i would really appreciate it! my psn is MeliBug thanx!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...