7 days of Hell

DawgHog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
im not to sure .. i know i unlocked 7 days way befor i even finished all 55 days.. i just played a little of all the other modes and then it unlocked itself

Yup, the same happened to me - "7 Days of Hell" mode unlocked after completing Day 27 in Normal mode, but I had played around in all the other modes first.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey if your still needing help let me know Ill give a hand, all im needing is complete the 7 days of hell mode, have level 1 and 2 done

hey i got lvl one done but since u got lvl 2 lets get the trophy this weekend add me on psn: wafi24

• 3 months later...

Wow, congrats!:D I don't have the game personally, but I love the demo:D It sounds like woods freeplay in Burn Zombie Burn!, gotta play like an hour and a half of non-stop zombie slaying for 1 dev medal, then I still have 26 or so other devs after that!! Man, what a long process...:rolleyes: But, this probably not as bad since I bet this trophy isn't as ridiculous sounding, but sounds like you really need to put some effort into it. Congrats to those who accomplished this feat of the days of hell:D

Wow, congrats!:D I don't have the game personally, but I love the demo:D It sounds like woods freeplay in Burn Zombie Burn!, gotta play like an hour and a half of non-stop zombie slaying for 1 dev medal, then I still have 26 or so other devs after that!! Man, what a long process...:rolleyes: But, this probably not as bad since I bet this trophy isn't as ridiculous sounding, but sounds like you really need to put some effort into it. Congrats to those who accomplished this feat of the days of hell:D

Not hard at all. Infinite lives makes it really easy, just long.