http://i35.tinypic.com/rlgxv8.png

Overview:

-Estimated trophy difficulty: 4/10

-Offline: 11 ((G)1 | (S)4 | (B)6)

-Online: 1 ((G)0 | (S)0 | (B)1)

-Approximate time to 100%: 20 hours.

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2

-Glitched trophies: Socialite*

-Do cheat codes disable trophies? No Cheats.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Konami's official description.

As the zombie infection spreads uncontrollably and the undead outnumber humans, a small band of heavily equipped gunslingers set out to destroy as many zombies as they can and try to save any of the remaining survivors. Up to four players can try and stop the zombie apocalypse with an arsenal of deadly weapons, such as an assault rifle, flame thrower, grenade launcher, and when ammo is low a chainsaw will be your last line of defense against becoming one of the undead.

Quick Overview

This game runs a lot like Burn Zombie, Burn! You have to stay alive while killing zombies and rack up points. Each "wave" of Zombies is counted as a "Day" and after each day, you will get a little rest and see the statistics of you and your fellow players. This game revolves around points and surviving. The more points you rack up, the higher your name is on the Leaderboards. It also brings a lot of Multiplayer with it, so it won't get boring if your by yourself like Burn Zombie, Burn! Overall, its a pretty easy, fun game. I agree its worth the $10.

Road to 100%

Step One: Play Online

Try and beat the game online with some other people. If you can finish the 55-days online, than you will be able to get at least 3 trophies without even going for them. Socialite, Tour of the City, Anniversary of the Dead.

Step Two: Stay Alive

As long as your staying alive, you will be able to get the trophy A Week to Live. Not only that, It'd continue to rack up your multiplier to get the 'Can't Touch This' trophy. And with more points, you can bring your allies back to life.

Step Three: Make some Time

This 100% is VERY time consuming. Especially the 'Hotter than Hell' trophy. This will require you to do at least 5 hours of non-stop grinding with at least 2 people. Also you will need to save 25 survivors, so you will want to try and do that, which will take a bit of time.

Edited by kirapwns

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i36.tinypic.com/by0bp.png

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/229/01.jpgEnvironmental Awareness - Bronze Trophy

Kill a zombie using an environmental hazard in any game mode

See trophy 'Interior Decorator'

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/229/02.jpgGas Powered - Bronze Trophy

Complete an entire arena, getting every kill with the Chainsaw

On this one, start over to Day 1 and use nothing but your chainsaw. I suggest using the standard way than the Execution way. Won't be too hard to actually do this one. Even if your online and you're just using your chainsaw, you can still get it.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/229/03.jpgGun Shop - Bronze Trophy

Kill at least one zombie with each weapon type in any game mode

There are 11 different types of weapons. The Machine Gun, Hunting Rifle, Flamethrower, Minigun, Dual Uzis, Molotov Cocktail, Shotgun, Chainsaw, Grenade Launcher, Rocket launcher, and Zombie Bait. All of the guns will spawn some time within your gameplay. You start out with the machine gun and that is your primary weapon, so you will ofcourse get kills with that. Guns spawn by a blue circle on the ground, the gun will be inside the circle. Run over it to pick up that weapon. You will be able to use that weapon till the ammo runs out. You just need to get one kill with each weapon, so you will most likely get this throughout your gameplay. By day 29, you should get it.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/229/04.jpgMore the Merrier - Bronze Trophy

Kill 10 or more zombies at the same time in any game mode

For this one, you will need your Zombie Bait. Wait till atleast 10 zombies are chasing you and than throw down your Zombie Bait (R2). All the zombies will crowd around it and it will explode, killing them.

NOTE: I have gotten this with the Hunting Rifle, Grenade Launcher, and Rocket Launcher. I just find the Zombie Bait is the easiest.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/229/05.jpgSocialite - Bronze Trophy

Play in an online multiplayer game

Self-Explanatory. Get online and play with some people. Right when you get the desired number of members in your game and you press start, the trophy will pop up.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/229/06.jpgTour of the City - Bronze Trophy

Complete each arena at least once in the same game in any game mode

To go through every arena in the same game, you need to stay alive. Don't run out of extra lives and get through 7 days, after your beat the 7th day, you will get this trophy since there are only 7 arenas.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/229/07.jpgCan’t Touch This - Bronze Trophy

Rack up a 100x multiplier in any game mode

For this trophy, you can get by yourself, but it would be a lot easier with 3 other people. If you're going to do this by yourself, you will need to be using the Chainsaw Execution (L1) on most or all of the zombies. That can increase your risk of dying and losing your multiplier, but it is possible. If your going to be using 3 other people, than have 2 people use the Chainsaw Execution and have the other 2 just killing them.

Optional way: Beat the game and unlock the '7 Days of Hell' mode, than stand in the corner and just shoot all the zombies, which will make the multiplier increase rapidly.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/229/08.jpgFriends in Low Places - Silver Trophy

Save 25 survivors in any game mode

This one is quite easy, and you don't have to do it all in one day. Just save 25 survivors throughout your gameplay and you'll get the trophy. To save a survivor, you must kill the zombies around them for a set amount of time, approximately 5-10 seconds. Once done so, a rope will fall down and they will climb it to safety, if not done, than the zombies will trample them and eat them alive. When they enter the arena, they will say something such as "Help Me". They won't die by your bullets or barrel explosions.

NOTE: This must be done all in one playthrough.

+NOTE: Make sure YOU get the rescue. When playing Co-Op, at the end of the day look at the rescues section because even if the points come up for saving one, your teammate may have rescued them instead of you.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/229/09.jpgInterior Decorator - Silver Trophy

Kill 25 zombies in any game mode using environmental hazards

This one is actually quite easy, and won't take much time at all. All you need to do for this trophy is to shoot 25 zombies into a hazard, such as the Jet Turbine in the Airport arena and the Car Crusher in the Junkyard arena. The trophy should come to you as you play regularly, since its not all that hard to do and most of it will happen on accident, but if your having some trouble with this one, just farm it. Run around in circles to get zombies to follow you than shoot them near the hazard in the stage. You'll get it in no time.

Edited by kirapwns

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/229/10.jpgA Week to Live - Silver Trophy

Complete 7 days in any game mode without dying

This one will be quite challenging. You need to stay alive for 7 days straight. Start over to Day 1 and start from there. When a zombie grabs hold of you, push in L3 and shake it a bit to get the zombie off of you. It shouldn't be too much trouble till you get to Day 7. Here is where the construction workers are introduced. Also, make sure you save as many uninfected as you can, since they're grasp you can't shake off.

NOTE: Multiplayer makes it a lot easier to stay alive.

Optional Way: See 'Hotter Than Hell'.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/229/12.jpgHotter Than Hell - Silver Trophy

Complete the final day of the '7 Days of Hell' unlockable mode

This one is pretty much just time consuming. You have 7 days to go through, 1 day in each arena, and the number of zombies continue to rise each day. At the end of all 7 days, you will have more than 15000 kills. Now I found a way that you most likely won't die. Read below for the area in each arena that you should be in.

NOTE: If you have a friend who has gotten to day 7, he can start the game on day 7 and invite you. After finishing that, you will get the trophy, even if you haven't done any of the other days.

Graveyard: If your in the graveyard, go all the way down and to the right. You will be on the left side of the digger. Just stand there with your gun and fire away, sweep while shooting. 1 zombie will spawn infront of you every so often, but since its 1 hit kills, you shouldn't have trouble with him, and you can easily shake him off if he does so grab you.

Airport: If your in the airport, go down and all the way to the right, and down more. You should be on the right side of the helicopter, inside its blades. Now just pull out your chainsaw and sweep while doing so. Your right finger will start to get cold, but thats alright. Once the zombies get close to you, either the chainsaw will kill them or the helicopter blades will. Might take a little while, but your good.

Lumberyard: If your in the lumberyard, and going solo, Go up and to the left to where the beam of light is coming out. Go up a little more into that little corner and the construction workers won't be able to get you for a little, it seems like some kind of glitch. Hold out your chainsaw and sweep from left to right. The only people that can get you are the sideswiper girls, but your chainsaw should keep them company.

If your in the lumberyard and have a partner, go all the way up to the top of the screen by the house and have one person on the right side of the porch and one on the left side of the porch. Hold out your chainsaws and sweep from left to right. There will be a respawn point which is the window of the house, but only 1 comes out at a time, so right when he gets out, your chainsaw will kill him.

Junkyard: If your in the junkyard, go up and to the left. Go right up against the left side of the conveyeror belt. Your regular machine gun works the best, but once the construction workers come, use the chainsaw. You will most likely lose a life here, because of the grannies with the knifes, but you can dodge them.

Carnival: There is no "safe spot" in this area. You just need to run in circles and kill the zombies. If you want to try a safe spot, it would be the bottom right hand corner. It helped a little but I soon died from knives and shotguns.

Gas Station: There is no real "safe spot" in this area. If you want to try a safe spot, go to the top left hand corner and hold out your chainsaw, sweeping left to right. A zombie will come out the door, but you chainsaw will kill him.

City Streets: There are a few places here that will work, but not for the whole round. One place is the bottom left, on the left side of the fallen down electrical lines. Thats the worst one and won't work for too long. Once it starts to get crowded, run to the top right corner. Set yourself between the garbage truck and the pick-up truck and fire away. When that one fails, run to the left and go by the movie theater which should be in the top middle. Go between the sign and the wall and hold out your chainsaw, sweeping up and down.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/229/11.jpgAnniversary of the Dead - Gold Trophy

Complete the Final Day, in either Single or Multiplayer, and finish the game

The final day is the 55th day. You just need to get to the 55th day, even if you do have to continue. If you don't continue, than your points just don't go towards the Leaderboards, but you are able to still get this trophy. (Thanks to SneakyWhite for this information)

NOTE: If you have a friend who has gotten to day 55, he can start the game on day 55 and invite you. After finishing that, you will get the trophy, even if you haven't done any of the other days.

Edited by kirapwns

umm assume that a typo

so do i have to do em all in one playthough ? :(

No you don't.

Damn, I was thinking about making a guide last night but decided to go to bed!

For the gunshop trophy, your standard weapon is the MACHINE gun and your missing the dual uzis.

I would put a "Hunting" in front of rifle to avoid confusion.

Also, you can easily rack up a 100x multiplyer by yourself, you just need to execute the beginning zombies at the start of the day and randomly execute zombies throughout the day but make sure the coast is clear, I got a 112x multiplyer by doing this and it was on the 2nd day.

I also have most of the icons if you need them.

:D

Edited by Jack

No you don't.

Damn, I was thinking about making a guide last night but decided to go to bed!

For the gunshop trophy, your standard weapon is the MACHINE gun and your missing the dual uzis.

I would put a "Hunting" in front of rifle to avoid confusion.

Also, you can easily rack up a 100x multiplyer by yourself, you just need to execute the beginning zombies at the start of the day and randomly execute zombies throughout the day but make sure the coast is clear, I got a 112x multiplyer by doing this and it was on the 2nd day.

I also have most of the icons if you need them.

:D

You can also do it on the "7 Days of Hell" mode VERY easy. Me and one other friend racked up an almost 300x multiplier and neither of us died it was very easy on the first day. It is basically close to 2k of the standard one burst to kill type of zombies so you mow them down and watch the points rack up.

Oh and to the guide maker, you say clicking in R3 and moving it (or the left stick) shakes zombies off of you? I always just moved the left stick and it worked or is that something different?

You can run out of lives and still get the trophy for seeing all of the levels, same with the 55 Days Trophy, as long as you beat it no matter how many times you continue just your score wont be on the leaderboard once you hit continue.

I am almost starting to think the 25 survivors one is bugged for myself because I saved at least 8 or so on my own then I played co-op with a friend where we averaged two or three rescues a day sometimes even more and it has yet to pop up for me. And we played until day 32 getting around 2 a day and in some cases 4. Maybe it is just slow to pop or I am really close without realizing it.

Edited by SneakyWhite

Thanks guys for the help, but I'm still working on this guide. I'm working out the errors and such today and should be able to submit it tonight.

@Jack: Korix comes around and loads the images, so when he does, this will be updated. Thanks though. btw, Amazing Name, Avatar, Signature, and Location.

@Sneaky: When playing co-op, look at the "rescues" part and see if you have a number there. Because you will still get points if others rescue someone, but you won't get the rescue.

Edited by kirapwns

Thanks guys for the help, but I'm still working on this guide. I'm working out the errors and such today and should be able to submit it tonight.

@Jack: Korix comes around and loads the images, so when he does, this will be updated. Thanks though. btw, Amazing Name, Avatar, Signature, and Location.

@Sneaky: When playing co-op, look at the "rescues" part and see if you have a number there. Because you will still get points if others rescue someone, but you won't get the rescue.

It would always say we both had the rescue I guess because we stick so close together, we always check the stats and compete with who has blown off the most limbs and such haha.

The chainsaw execution trick works wonders in racking up your multis...

I was able to get the highest possible as in x999 in 7 Days of Hell

I still might be numero uno on the single player leaderboard...so bask in my brief glory!!

How do you unlock 7 Days of Hell mode?

Cool, thanks. I havent tried yet. Still laboring to get to level 55.

I've been doing it in one run, starting at day one. I know you can continue, but can you start the game from a later day and still unlock it at day 55?

I'm at 46 and really want to turn this game off

EDIT: Nevermind. I just played all the way through..

Edited by KneeKnee

I think you should add to your guide that the trophy for getting ''7 days in Hell Mode'' and ''Finish the game's last lvl'' can be done without having to actually play the entire game. You just need to get someone on ur friend list that has already finished the game and have him create a game with the last level, either lvl 55 or lvl 7 of hell mode, then you just finish it and get the trophy, thats how I did it. No need to lose time to go urself through everything.

Does using continue disable the Gun Shop trophy?

I'm in day 38 now and I've used all the weapons several times and gotten kills with each but I haven't received the trophy. I used continue once or twice before reaching day 29 (where the minigun is used for the first time) and quite a few times after it.

So does this mean I have to get to day 29 without using continue? Seems weird since I just got Friends in Low Places even though I've used continue. Would make sense that they either both or neither would be disabled with continues.