Where's the Zombie Apocalypse guide?

It looks like a guide to me dude? :confused:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/zombie-apocalypse/24203-zombie-apocalypse-road-map-trophy-guide.html

Also, please post threads in the appropriate forums. However, in this case, it's best to PM a guide team member instead of creating a thread. I'll leave this open until you get your answer but it will get closed.

its about a game so i put it in the game section. but idk im new and still trying to get things right in this forum. but thanks that guide wasnt the same one i was lookiing at. thanks again bro u can close it if you want

hey this is thw wrong guide i was talking about zombie apocalypse never die alone one. lol sorry man i should of been more specific. can you messahe me the thread on that one thanks

Edited by Johnny Bananas
merge; please use the edit button instead of double posting

hey this is thw wrong guide i was talking about zombie apocalypse never die alone one. lol sorry man i should of been more specific. can you messahe me the thread on that one thanks

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/zombie-apocalypse-never-die-alone/133934-zombie-apocalypse-never-die-alone-trophy-guide-road-map.html

• 2 years later...

Zombie attack are very popular these days, not only in movies but also on games. What if it happens in real life? It's horrifying right? But there is no need to fear the living dead because there are plan for United States if zombie attacks. The CDC is tasked with a large job. The agency is supposed to inform citizens of public health threats. In a blog posted on Monday, May 16, the head of the Centers for Disease Control provided recommendations for how to get ready for a zombie apocalypse. The advice included in this post may come from a rather tongue-in-cheek place, but the advice is still something very real.