playing with power glitched on me

when you play online, you all start at 0.

this is the only trophy i DIDNT get before going online, so its a very plausible assumption that going online messed it up. SHOCKING!

after googling the situation, a guy on xbox said that it glitched for him as well and maxing all characters online got it to pop. ill be damned if im gonna do that shit AGAIN.

when you play online, you all start at 0.

this is the only trophy i DIDNT get before going online, so its a very plausible assumption that going online messed it up. SHOCKING!

after googling the situation, a guy on xbox said that it glitched for him as well and maxing all characters online got it to pop. ill be damned if im gonna do that shit AGAIN.

Though it sounds like you did your research on this, just in case this applies to your situation, I came across this comment in an Xbox achievements forum:

There's a reason people aren't getting the achievement when they think they should. It's kind of a dumb design decision, but buying the level-5 upgrades isn't enough; you actually need to earn XP afterwards, to upgrade the skills to level Max. If it's not a greyed-out bar saying "MAX" on the upgrade screen, you're not done!

TrueAchievements - Xbox 360 Achievement Tracking

• 2 weeks later...

This trophy glitched on me last night as well. I believe it happened because the CPU got two of the final MAXED weapon upgrades instead of me controlling them when they leveled up.

I re-loaded my cloud save and tried again and made sure I manually MAXED out the weapons and then it popped. What a crappy trophy to have glitch.

• 1 month later...