Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

boosting2.png 

Co-op Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Hi guys...

I'm trying to start a thread for co-op buddies, specifically that "Epic Run" trophy that requires Complete a Story Mode: New Game with 3 other players.

i'm downloading the game tonight, so if anyone out there wants to do this please post in this thread and/or add me, A-Keezey.

see you guys out there.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is fun and im gonna try to get more time in on it. You can add me.

I'll be playing a lot of battlefield 3 as well.

sweet. i'm def gonna add you because i'm going to be rocking (or should i say getting rocked lol) on BF3 for quite some time also.

I'm down for co-op but be warned that with school and work my gaming schedule is sparse and weekends are the best time for me.

PSNID: January-Embers

i hear ya man, i have limited time also, so i try to be flexible. during the week i'm pretty much restricted to playing after 10pm EST due to my work schedule and family. weekends are a bit easier for me too.

well ive been playing for a bit now and am pretty good. if anyone wants to get this done let me know. always up to play with nw people. cheers.

adding you also,i haven't played the game yet but i was pretty good at the first one so i hope not be too much of a hinderance. are you EU btw? **EDIT: derp, i see the canadian flag on your gamer card. when you ended your post saying "cheers" it threw me off. my bad.

hopefully we can all find a time where we can get on at the same time and knock this trophy out. i have no idea how long it's going to take, but i imagine it'll take a couple of hours. maybe not though. hope to play with you guys soon!

Edited by DaddyGamer
my inattention to detail...yet again.

ok, i am definitley NOT enjoying this game as much as the first one, that's for sure. so i want to 100% and delete it ASAP.

and since i have been unsuccessful adding any1 for the co-op so far, i'm gonna put this out there:

if any1 wants to do this this friday evening (november 4) @ about 10pm est, please sign up here. i don't know if we will have to play the whole thing or just the first mission, so it may take awhile.

PLEASE ONLY POST HERE IF YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT SHOWING UP AND PLAYING THIS FRIDAY AT 10PM EST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.A-Keezey

ok, i am definitley NOT enjoying this game as much as the first one, that's for sure. so i want to 100% and delete it ASAP.

and since i have been unsuccessful adding any1 for the co-op so far, i'm gonna put this out there:

if any1 wants to do this this friday evening (november 4) @ about 10pm est, please sign up here. i don't know if we will have to play the whole thing or just the first mission, so it may take awhile.

PLEASE ONLY POST HERE IF YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT SHOWING UP AND PLAYING THIS FRIDAY AT 10PM EST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.A-Keezey

2.Warjax

Im done add me Warjax

1.A-Keezey

2.Warjax

3.Black-wolf-88-

Add me please

I'm ready to get the trophy and willing to help

I'm almost online all the time.

Black-wolf-88-

Edit: 10 PM est works good with me

Edited by White-Wolf

1.A-Keezey

2.warjax

3.black-wolf-88-

4.sxyrxy

all right guys, thanks for posting. we have to play all 10 missions to get the trophy to unlock (i confirmed with someone who has it already)

if any1 else sees this today and wants to post their name as a backup just in case, feel free to do so.

Edited by DaddyGamer

got this trophy, a few more challenges to go and i'm done with this game. so please don't add me for this, i would only consider helping if people were desperate for a third person. even then i doubt it, i have so many backlogged games it's ridic. good luck to every1 else trying for this, it's really not that bad if every1 stays connected, and it took us about about an hour to finish all 10 missions.

Add me please

I'm ready to get the trophy and willing to help

I'm almost online all the time.

Black-wolf-88-

thanks for your help, even though you guys made me play as Def Money lol, he's the worst killer in the game imo. j/k just glad we got it done.

Edited by DaddyGamer

got this trophy, a few more challenges to go and i'm done with this game. so please don't add me for this, i would only consider helping if people were desperate for a third person. even then i doubt it, i have so many backlogged games it's ridic. good luck to every1 else trying for this, it's really not that bad if every1 stays connected, and it took us about about an hour to finish all 10 missions.

thanks for your help, even though you guys made me play as Def Money lol, he's the worst killer in the game imo. j/k just glad we got it done.

thanx for getting back 2 me about when we were gonna try again....oh well have to find 3 others.......

Hey everyone! I'm looking to get a 4 player game going for the trophy. I am online very little and was hoping to organize a game maybe Monday night (11/14) around 8pm CST. I am only online ususally M-Th around 6pm-9pm CST so if any other time with in that bracket is better please let me know.

1. StuTX

2. Overtkill21

I am also willing to play with Def Money or Alma (in my opinion, the weakest) but whoever plays as father 'McN00b' needs to understand his healing qualities ;)

Hey everyone! I'm looking to get a 4 player game going for the trophy. I am online very little and was hoping to organize a game maybe Monday night (11/14) around 8pm CST. I am only online ususally M-Th around 6pm-9pm CST so if any other time with in that bracket is better please let me know.

1. StuTX

2. Overtkill21

I am also willing to play with Def Money or Alma (in my opinion, the weakest) but whoever plays as father 'McN00b' needs to understand his healing qualities ;)

hello, i just got this game and want to 100% this weekend. I have the 1st one already 100%. need to find ppl that have mics and a good player. im planing to start the game up untill 100% my frinds list might be full so just message me if it is, im online every day.

PSN ID nels925

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/nels925.png

Edited by nels

Well we didnt have anyone show tonight. Send me a friend request if you are down to do this and we will organize a time/date. Thanks!

i just sent friend request to u....

i just sent friend request to u....

i got the epic run trophy lastnight with 2 randoms so thanks 4 trying

got 100% on it now! max out trophy was a little boring:(

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.