Rate the trophy difficulty  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_gold_5.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.20

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

i'm not voting until i get 100%, but just for all those people who are curious out there:

this game is nothing like the first, and that's not a good thing imo. you have to play and level up all four characters which is already proving to be a tedious grind for me, there are NO checkpoints, if you die, you have to restart the level over from the beginning (granted, the levels aren't too long, but it's annoying). it's more difficult than the frist one.

these guys are obviously fans of Dead Nation as they stole alot of elements from that game. it's not good or bad, but it dosen't really feel like ZA to me.

and 1 last tip, turn the voice acting off and the subtitles on. Konami got ripped off, these guys are horrible and since you have to replay missions over and over to grind your characters levels up and achieve all the challenges for each mission, they will make your ears bleed.

i'll post back after i try the online also. hopefully it functions alot better than the first one.

i'm voting a 7, only because you have to invest a signficant amount of time to level up your characters (if you replay the first few levels over and over to grind up your characters levels the game gets much easier the rest of the way). getting all the challenges done in all 10 missions also takes time and a little luck.

i tried playing the online co-op last night, and well....there's a thread for that, let's just say it didn't go so well. hopefully i'll get to try again, but i should've stayed away from this title. not very enjoyable at all imo.

so yeah, a 7 only because of the amount of time required and the unreliable online.

*Edit: 7 may have been a bit much. 5-6, still based on what i whined about above.

Edited by DaddyGamer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Having just completed the core game to 100%, I'm voting a 4. Nothing was really hard once your characters leveled up, and only a few objectives gave me any trouble. Still debating on getting the DLC for a "true" 100% in this game.

EDIT: The OP that shows the average rating to be a 7 for this game really needs to be updated to reflect all the votes. It's really misleading for anyone debating whether it's worth starting.

Edited by Satnamji

I just started this game and I'm dumping it, worst game I've played. 1 Ai partner is bad enough, but 3!?. I thought it would be a fun game like Dead Nation but is nothing near to it.

Also, no checkpoints? What the fuck where they thinking, this game just made me angry, I won't grind from the start just to be able to advance, they are stupid.

I won't vote because I'm angry and wouldn't be fair to give it a score based on my 1 hours playing so I just leave this comment to express my anger.

Edited by erdvilla

Voted a 10 due to the $hit servers and the game breaking glitches that block Epic Run. Many folks on my friend's list are at least 0-5 if not higher due to game breaking issues (stuck in map, unable to revive, can't progress but no mobs to kill, people lagging off of servers, etc.). What a nightmare Epic Run is! If you got it, consider yourself fortunate.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted a 4. I did everything offline aside from Epic Run obviously. I didn't find the A.I to be too frustrating. Epic Run took me three tries to get. 1st time the 4th player left on level 7, 2nd time the game froze on level 2, and finally got it on the 3rd try.

• 1 month later...

6 - Some of the challenges can be difficult but are doable, and maxing out all skills is definately a grind, but the Epic Run online trophy brings the score up a few notches. No one is playing this game online, the servers suck, and when you do actually get 4 people, the odds of making it through without someone quitting or getting kicked aren't good. One day I'll get that bad boy though, one day.

• 1 month later...

Its a 3. Most of the trophies are not hard, just time consuming. The only hard part is epic run. I managed to get a +3 people group together, but somehow I and one other guy just coudnt se the other moving. Looked like I, and the other guy just staying in the level, not doing the thing. With a completley other group we managed to get level 4, and one has dropped. After that the last level someone got disconnected too. So its a mess! Multiplayer trophies with that much people is really hard.

• 1 month later...

FINALLY GOT 100%. I had to try Epic Run like 20 times. Every time someone got disconnected. Some in the beggining, some right before the end. And one time we got through level 9 fast, so we had that bug where you can't continue the level because some enemies didn't appear.

So i have to vote this is at least a 6, because of that stupid trophy where you have to play with another 3 people for more than an hour, and anything can happen because the netcode is crap.

Overall, is a good game, but this trophy almost drove me crazy. Got the DLC, and plan to finish it soon.

Edited by Pimenta

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...