Rate the trophy difficulty  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

I give the game a 4. Hard's not that hard as long as you don't let yourself get cornered. I do strongly recommend doing Good Vibrations and Collectibles on a lower difficulty first for two reasons.

1) You cannot stun or stagger enemies and you die very quickly on hard. Trading blows with the dildo will likely just result in you dying.

2) You get zombified over time if you don't drink Zombeer. This is much quicker on hard and some areas should be rushed through because of it. On easy/normal, you don't have nearly as strict a time limit so you can look for the collectibles without worrying about dying.

• 2 weeks later...
I give the game a 4. Hard's not that hard as long as you don't let yourself get cornered. I do strongly recommend doing Good Vibrations and Collectibles on a lower difficulty first for two reasons.

1) You cannot stun or stagger enemies and you die very quickly on hard. Trading blows with the dildo will likely just result in you dying.

2) You get zombified over time if you don't drink Zombeer. This is much quicker on hard and some areas should be rushed through because of it. On easy/normal, you don't have nearly as strict a time limit so you can look for the collectibles without worrying about dying.

^this

I couldnt agree more..

Just 100%

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

• 8 months later...