Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Information About The Sequel (Zero Escape 3)

This is from the wikipedia page for this game:

"Kōtarō Uchikoshi revealed in an interview with Nintendo Power that a sequel to Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is currently in development.[31] It will be the last in the series, forming a trilogy, although it will take place between the two previous games.[32] Junpei and Dio will return for it, and the story will follow the mysteries of the Radical-6 virus and Phi.[33] In the Nonary game featured in it, nine characters will be divided in three places.[34]

In 2013, Uchikoshi said on his Twitter account that he'd like to bring some news regarding Zero Escape 3 before the end of the year, but that there were some obstacles that had to be overcome first.[35]"

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thoughts? Anyone else as excited as I am? I do want to learn more about Phi, she intrigued me. I'd also really like to see a connection to Sigma and also what exactly happened between Dec. 25, 2048 and Dec. 31, 2048 since [spoiler=vlr] we never actually saw what happened in VLR. I feel like the girl Sigma lost his arms and eye for was probably Phi.

What do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it was a training facility, not sure, been over 6 months since I finished VLR, but it seemed pretty obvious where the next game was gonna take place since it left a lot of things unsolved, well in general it was revealed, but the details are missing. Like the OP said I'm intrested about Phi as well:)

sure hope they will make a nice vita version again (here's me hoping for a digital release or something of 999 for vita... it was never released in europe and I never got around to importing a copy from the US:()

you have to play 999. my fave ds game and VLR is the reason i have a psv. just download it and use an emulator. but im seriously looking forward to the sequal. i don't know what it is but VLR disappointed me a little bit. In my opinion 999 had the better sound track and some parts of the story are a bit better. also what happens if the rules get broken is shocking. but at the same time i dont know which one i prefer. best game series i have played on a handheld device...well battling with persona....ZERO ESCAPE!!!!!

• 1 month later...

This game is so good! Just finished it. I am somewhat confused though. I might look up a plot to explain the rest. Any good sites? I (due to stupid life hahaha) had to play this game over the course of 1 month, so things got a bit hazy here and there. I would love to have 999 ported! and I can't wait for the last installment. Is it said what K's origins is (apart from the end?)? I am confused on the final final scene.