• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

30-35.JPG

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Edited by sweett310

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used skip on the sections that I had to do again but it still took me 33 hours to platinum. Some of this time was due to the fatigue of pressing X through over an hour of dialogue at a time (on auto the text is too slow) which got boring when the situations and text were similar, but not similar enough to use skip or put in auto and ignore. I kept putting the game down, often sitting there until it went into standby.

I just finished this game and it took me about 42 hours to platinum. I did not follow the optimal ending path to minimize jumping around though so maybe that's why it took me as long as it did. The story was quite engaging though so I didn't really mind it taking me some extra hours. I DID use guides on most of the escapes however so I can help but think that I shaved some time off there. The trophy guide on here says it will take 20-30 hours to plat. But I don't care what guide you follow I don't think platting this game in 20 hours is possible. Best case scenario I think it could be done in 30 hours. I had to vote 35-50 because it was the time frame in which I acquired the platinum. I also have a habit of setting the vita down and doing other things thus leaving the game running and the clock ticking which probably also contributed to the length of my playthrough. So that should be taken into consideration when observing my 42 hour play time as well. But, taking everything I've just stated into consideration I think that it will take MOST players somewhere around 30-40 hours to platinum and that is what I would have voted. If it had been an option.

• 5 weeks later...

Playtime clock said 46, but with me having it sit there and not play, I'd say the actual time was around 43-44 hours. At the beginning those trophies are few and far between, but once you get to the end, prepare to start having it rain trophies. :p

• 2 weeks later...
Only 30 hours for 22 endings? My first pt took 6-7 hours...

There are only 3 save games. So how do you do it guys? I'm tired of all the never ending dialogues.

Is it smart to make a first save just before your first aly betray option?

The game is very back-end loaded. Meaning yes, getting started takes a LOT longer than finishing it off. I don't want to spoil anything for you, but eventually you get to skip a lot of dialogue and the endings come very quickly.

Took just over 25 hours. Rarely resorted to guide, couple of times after being stuck for more than 15 minutes i did check what to do next. Read all the dialogue and material, however skipped repeating dialogue (for example, after second doors, no matter what you choose there will be very same things happening before AB vote #2 no matter which of the 3 doors you went through).

Im guessing with guide + rushing through it you could do this in under 20 but then you wont be enjoying it at all.

• 4 weeks later...