Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Pressure Exchange Chamber Glitch?

Not for me, everything is just fine in the PEC.

I didn't get a reply, so I went ahead, and no glitch either...which is good, because I didn't see the option to transfer Vita save files for Vita games to the PS3!? I can transfer PS1/mini save files, but not Vita-only save files. I can transfer the whole game, but not the save?!

Anyhow, I believe the Vita version is protected from this

• 1 month later...

I made a backup to the cloud before hand, but did not encounter any glitch.

The game did however crash one time, after getting some ending (sorry don't remember which) and getting back to the flow-screen, the game threw an exception code and closed down after I picked a point in the flow.

It worked on the second try, after starting the game, loading my save and picked a point in the flow again.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I made a backup to the cloud before hand, but did not encounter any glitch.

The game did however crash one time, after getting some ending (sorry don't remember which) and getting back to the flow-screen, the game threw an exception code and closed down after I picked a point in the flow.

It worked on the second try, after starting the game, loading my save and picked a point in the flow again.

Happened to me as well I was telling myself better not corrupt or I'm done. Had like 14 hours invested when it happened

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yep, I finished that room and it crashes every time we go to the infirmary to find quark.

I'm done. Not playing everything over. Not a chance.

Edit: 4 tries later I got through the crashes. Saved just before and kept reloading. :/

Edited by Oisterboy