Easiest part for Monkey wrench iyo?

maynard

So I got the manifold trophy yesterday. Relief. But that one five times is not going to happen. I think, as well as skippy, tires or crankshaft wold be easiest. But crankshaft feels at little more like winning the lottery keeping the ball up there for more then five hits or something. I think I'm going for the tires. Would you guys recommend otherwise? Suspension as well I haven't gotten the hang of.

Thanks in advance.

tire ramp is the safest way, but just like everything else on this table except for suspension, it gets VERY tedious, VERY quickly.

suspension is the quickest way for this trophy and it's not as boring as the others (imo anyway). to purposely drain the ball to the left outlane you can either:

- shoot the switch that opens the manifold directly head-on with right flipper, if done right the rebound angle will send the ball there

- shoot the top kickback/ballsave drop target with left flipper and hope the rebound will curve the ball around and into the left outlane. if nothing else, at least you get some extra protection from the ball draining elsewhere

once you get the suspension upgrade going it's fast and easy. once in there, just remember you don't need to rush to make the shot on your first given chance, you can afford to wait a bit and time your shot properly. the top-most target can give you a lot of grief if you rush your shot during the last upgrade.

crankshaft would be my 2nd choice, personally i found it easy to repeatedly hit the targets while juggling the ball between the flippers, but the process of getting the ball in there can be troublesome if you don't have kickbacks enabled, and while enabling kickbacks you're also directing the ball to suspension anyway, so i'd suggest using suspension.

if suspension doesn't work for you then there's always the tire ramp... easiest and safest as long as you can endure the grind. good luck.

Wait a minute. I thought it was only the one on the left. Which one is the other one?

It's at the top of the table in the middle... it's explained in the trophy guide. You don't really need to bother with it, the Tire ramp is easier to hit, but it's an option.

I tried Suspension a few times but I had a hell of a time getting in there, so I usually just concentrated on the Tire.

That said, I actually don't have the trophy yet, if you were wondering. Last time I did this I got up to like 110 hits on the Tire ramp and lost my ball. Was not happy and moved onto another table.

once you get the suspension upgrade going it's fast and easy. once in there, just remember you don't need to rush to make the shot on your first given chance, you can afford to wait a bit and time your shot properly. the top-most target can give you a lot of grief if you rush your shot during the last upgrade.

I only need to hit the three "walls" once inside to get an upgrade? Then out, and back in again four times?