Uploading scores question

Ruldra

I just got a huge score on Shaman (and the silver trophy :D), but I'm playing offline as PSN is under maintenance right now. If I finish my run and quit the game before it goes online, will my score be uploaded later?

I ask this because I got screwed over in After Burner Climax because of this, and I'm wondering if it happens here as well.

I just got a huge score on Shaman (and the silver trophy :D), but I'm playing offline as PSN is under maintenance right now. If I finish my run and quit the game before it goes online, will my score be uploaded later?

I ask this because I got screwed over in After Burner Climax because of this, and I'm wondering if it happens here as well.

I play offline most of the time, and from what I can tell, only the very last game you played will be uploaded... So you're best bet would be to not play again untill you're online.

This is just from personal experience and I haven't paid much attention to the highscores really, so I may be wrong.

Oh and gratz on the trophy. For me this one is second in difficulty, only topped by MARS.

Edited by steviej

I see. I was thinking of leaving the PS3 on until maintenance is over but God knows how long this is gonna take. I'll just turn it off now and hope for the best.

Oh and gratz on the trophy. For me this one is second in difficulty, only topped by MARS.

Thanks! Only Tesla, Earth Defense and Mars left for me to get them all.