Review This Game!

Rockets

How Good Is This Game?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How Good Is This Game?

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu10/jjjjjjj_photo/3510039845_5a303cb1a2.jpg Average Game Rating = 7.4/10

Screenshots

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu10/jjjjjjj_photo/site_zen-pinball-ss-4.jpg http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu10/jjjjjjj_photo/ZenPinball0003.jpg http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu10/jjjjjjj_photo/zen-pinball-20090414112454481_640w.jpg

How To Review

1. PLEASE DON’T post a review without having played the game first!

2. Please don’t post a review unless you have played alot of hours or have completed the game.

3. Only write about the multiplayer aspect in the ‘Multiplayer Experience’ heading.

4. Please put a description in each section & then rate it out of 10.

5. Do not review on the trophy aspect of the game.

6. Review what YOU think & don’t be influenced by others.

Reviewing Game - Zen Pinball

Story:

Gameplay:

Controls:

Graphics:

Sound:

Wow Factor:

Replay Value:

Multiplayer Experience:

Rent Or Buy This Game?

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Rating: PLEASE VOTE!

Please Use the above as a template for your review. If you need help with anything please refer to this thread >>> http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/user-generated-content/16959-how-write-review.html#post213134

*PLEASE NOTE: ALL NON-REVIEW RELATED POSTS WILL BE DELETED*

Edited by Rockets

Story- PLay pinball. Thats about it. There's 4 tables. 5-10

Gameplay- Simple controls and it feels like pinball. 6-10

Controls- SImple and easy to learn 6-10

Graphics- Are decent 7-10

Sound- Very nice sound. cool effects. 9-10

Wow factor- A pinball game. what do u expect. 5-10

replay value- Moderately high

Rent/buy- PSN title cant rent. There is a demo

Overall- This game is addicting and decent. There needs to be more tables though. Online is very fun and competitive. 6-10

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is about as good as a pinball game can get. I gave it an 8. Good sound, great tables and realistic. However, my most important criteria in reviewing most PSN games is how addictive it is and I would have to say that this can be very addictive. I can't count the number of times I've said to myself, "Just one more game."

D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

9/10

Detailed tables, and there's a lot of them (8 so far). Graphics are solid, as well as the music.

But most importantly, this game is REALLY FUN TO PLAY. If you like pinball machines, don't even think about it. Just buy it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Story: There is none.

Gameplay: 5/10-Its fun but frustrating as hell. A lot of shots are difficult to make and may come down to luck and can be very difficult to keep the ball in play.

Controls: 7/10-You can layout the controls that fit you best. I found that nudging doesn't always respond or is inaccurate.

Graphics: 6/10-Great 3D graphics with good detail. Theres not much there though.

Sound: 8/10-Great sound and customizable soundtrack. Game's original soundtrack is lacking though.

Wow Factor: 2/10-Not much to look at.

Replay Value: 5/10-You will lose your turns rapidly so it will have replayability but how much is based on your tolerance.

Rent Or Buy This Game? It can't be rented. Buy it if you LOVE Pinball or extremely challenging games.

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Rating: 5/10-This game is not for everyone especially those lacking cat-like reflexes, timing, and tolerance. It should have difficulty settings and could have more original layouts.

• 7 months later...

I am a big fan of this game, so..

Story: N/A

Gameplay: 10/10. This is pinball!

Controls: 9/10. Sometime the flippers feel loose.

Graphics: 10/10. Just zoom in the tables and you'll see the amount of details they worked on.

Sound: 9/10. Custom music. Great sound effects.

Wow Factor: N/A

Replay Value: 10/10 cum laude. I spent more hours on it than on any other game.

Multiplayer Experience: 8/10. It's fun, but it gets old.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Buy it straight away. It's 10 euro/$10. Are you crazy?

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Rating: 9.5/10.

This game is a very realistic simulation of pinball. The tables are well thought and some pretty hard. Don't blame luck when playing it. It's only a matter of skills. Sure, often it gets disappointing when the balls bounce from one side to another and go lost. Or straight into the hole. But.. hey! That is pinball. Real tables do the same.