Stuck at the end of level 4....

apici

Two blue guys in front of a closed door, on a slightly elevated platform? Between the stairs there is a door in the floor, break through, drop down and meet lvl 4's end boss...

thanks for you reply...I went down the door, go all the way down but it seems like huge blocks prevent me from going in any direction..maybe it's glitched?

As far as I can remember you have to go right to meet the boss, but I cannot recall if there was anything blocking my way. I experienced a glitch similar to this, when a door in lvl 5 didn't open for me, I had to delete my save and start anew (see my post in the review thread)...

thank you so much for your help!!!!! Really appreciate...hope I have to not delete my save....:eek:

Although annoying, it's not that bad. Other than XP, you can revisit levels to farm the combat related trophies. And if I'm not mistaken, dying does not reset the counter. I got mine before I restarted and I suggest you do the same, so when you really have to play it all over again, you can concentrate on killing enemies quickly with your discus or the ice wind and getting as much as XP as possible. And the treasures of course.