Archaeologist is glitched

gcrock

Yes this is the gold trophy for collecting all the treasures. You could imagine my face! However, there is a fix.

If you collect all the treasures and do not get the trophy then just replay the first level and get the 2 treasures on that again and it will unlock. It did for me anyway.

I will be doing video guides over the next 2 days for this. All the footage is recorded just need to edit and upload. Treasure guide is one of the vids :)

im glad ur making a video for these treasures; theyre a pain to find and the levels are really long. but, seeing as how theyre such long levels, would you consider adding a text guide as well? its your thing tho man, so do what u want, ill appreciate it either way

Just about to post them, the video for the treasures is 22 mins long. I appreciate that is rather long but should do the trick. I spent 5 hours looking for one of the buggers lol

I dont think i could write a good text one without playing it again and collecting them all so i could pin point things to look for. I just dont have the time as I need to move on to other games now. Sorry

• 3 months later...

Just a quick FYI. I played through the entire game and collected every artifact except one. Once I beat the game I replayed the level were I missed the artifact (via level select).

Once I collected the final artifact for the level the Archaeologist trophy popped. This can be an alternate means of obtaining the trophy I suppose.