Rate the trophy difficulty...  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.87

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

You don't have to grind wins, but you do have to complete 73 games. At 10 minutes apiece, it starts to wear after awhile. Still, with each game fresh and funny, it's a fun platinum that can be cracked out in 10-15 hours.

The four online trophies are a bit of a hassle without boosting (beating a Unicorn naturally is a bit of a crap-shoot), but aren't the nightmare that many online trophies are becoming (I hate you, Buzz Quiz World. So, so much.)

Gave this a 2. The trophies are easy for the most part but it takes a bit of effort (15-20 hrs). The question related trophies are obtainable by replaying specific episodes and the online trophies aren't too bad if you got a boosting partner and get lucky with finding 2 randoms for a 4 player game.

The only tough trophy was the Consolation trophy because it is a huge grind and I was about to go crazy at the 4th hour of play. Once you get that trophy, game is platinumable from here on out.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this game unless you like this gameshow or want easy trophies.

hardest thing is fighting the boredom:P

2/10 seems fit;)

altrough Slack Attack is realy hard to pull off without a turbo controller:S

It's actually easy, I'll also post this in the trophy guide thread.

R2 and L2 also act as "X" buttons and therefore if you spam all 3 buttons it's extremely easy to do. I lost -1.8 million using this method. So if you're really fast, you might have to actually tone it back.

I vote a 2. The only thing that stopped me from voting a 1 were the online trophies. The servers were so dead that it would be damn near impossible without boosting. I also hated the fact that you can not see what rank the person you are playing is. The times I was able to get into a game I didnt know if I should try beating the person hoping he was a unicorn or try coming in second to work towards the 5 second place trophy. Single player was super easy though. Very boring at times but easy.

• 2 weeks later...
I gave it a two, the only thing that keeps it from being a one is the online aspect of it. I expect that in another couple of weeks the online play will be dead and this game will be impossible to platinum.

It's beyond dead. :mad: I'll end up giving it a 1 or 2. Time to find a boosting partner.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...