XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #411
leptonic
Member of the Month

Send a message via ICQ to leptonic Send a message via AIM to leptonic Send a message via MSN to leptonic Send a message via Yahoo to leptonic Send a message via Skype™ to leptonic

Awards Showcase Member of the Month Winner   Woody's Canaries   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim16127 View Post
Plat obtained!
Thanks to everyone that helped. Big thanks to leptonic! Hope to see you guys again. Good luck everyone else.
Woow! congrats bro... well gained! and thanks you too for the Beat a Winner trophy! in fact I just finished the online matter but STILL want to help ppl online, in fact I'm almost an Unicorn again and will be able to help as you did in a few days

Awesome job by RED_REBEL44, Thanks!

My Trophy Guides (10) Platinums & Babes Collection Sep.2014 MotM!

leptonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:59 AM   #412
gibbyva

My brother and I are still looking for the 4 player trophy. If I can round up two more, that would be awesome. I'm a unicorn and he's a dullard so we could help people with those as well.

Congrats on those who recently knocked these out
Old 03-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #413
leptonic
Member of the Month

Send a message via ICQ to leptonic Send a message via AIM to leptonic Send a message via MSN to leptonic Send a message via Yahoo to leptonic Send a message via Skype™ to leptonic

Awards Showcase Member of the Month Winner   Woody's Canaries   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission

Yay!! last night 4 new players got the 4-player trophy! congrats! I'm still helping ppl online for some online trophies, so add me If you wish, just ive me some patience if you C me playing another title :P

Old 03-10-2012, 08:25 AM   #414
Courteroy

Hi there guys, it is Friday night (Sat morning) around 12:25AM and we have three people playing online, if you want to help or need the fourth trophy now is the time to join!
Old 03-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #415
leptonic
Member of the Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courteroy View Post
Hi there guys, it is Friday night (Sat morning) around 12:25AM and we have three people playing online, if you want to help or need the fourth trophy now is the time to join!
Dude, I was online playing another title at that exact time but didn't C this on time =( next time try to send me a msg via PSN and i will help!

Old 03-10-2012, 11:43 PM   #416
Courteroy

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by leptonic View Post
Dude, I was online playing another title at that exact time but didn't C this on time =( next time try to send me a msg via PSN and i will help!
My friend and I will be on sometime this evening playing for online trophies, we don't have anyone else aside from us two though but I'll send you a message when he's around and we're on!

If anyone else wants to join in for the four player trophy or just wants to be awesome and help out with us getting ours we'll be on tonight, my psn is Courteroy and my buddy is badreligionbomb. I may be able to talk my mom into logging in, but she's old and her ps3 confuses her

All that I am lacking is the 4 player trophy and to beat a unicorn.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:10 PM   #417
monkeydluffy512

Talking

looking to get the 4 player game and beat a unicorn trophies. will help with anything else as best as i can. I am on everyday, and will drop anything to get this done. psn id: monkeydluffy512

GOT THE PLAT THANKS AGAIN COURTEROY AND THOSE THAT HELPED.

Last edited by monkeydluffy512; 03-12-2012 at 01:51 AM.
monkeydluffy512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:53 AM   #418
Courteroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydluffy512 View Post
looking to get the 4 player game and beat a unicorn trophies. will help with anything else as best as i can. I am on everyday, and will drop anything to get this done. psn id: monkeydluffy512

badreligionbomb is a unicorn, so you'll get it if you beat him!

I'm stoked to finally have the plat, a lot of people on this thread are selfish and NOT willing to help unless they're getting ahead. Thanks to leptonic even though we didn't work together, if anyone needs help, feel free to message me.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:56 PM   #419
juzam666

Send a message via Skype™ to juzam666

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 Champions - Rogue Warriors   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Psn
Juzam666

Looking to boost the 4 player trophy. Already have 1 other person. I don't mind helping out with the other online trophies if you help with this one.

*** got it, thx all. Please don't send fr anymore ***

Trophy Cards

xbox, go home.

Last edited by juzam666; 03-25-2012 at 10:37 PM.
juzam666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:14 PM   #420
bbrickson83

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

need all online trophies
psn bbrickson83