Most Irritating Game Ever

Is it just me or is this the most irritating game you have ever played in your life

I mean i like round 3 the Jack Attack but Round 1 & 2 are just SO ANNOYING there are 10 questions but the Host is IRRITATING as hell and takes like forever to ask the question.

For an example in Episode 44 or 45 he starts asking a question then halfway through you hear a doorbell and he has Pizzas delivered and chats crap for like 10 seconds WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone else agree with me ???

I've got a friend or two that feels the same way as you do. Another one also hates being talked down to when he gets a question wrong.:D

LOL my girlfriend is the same she gets angry when he talks down to her and that actually makes me laugh but i just hate the time he takes to ask a question and the random comments he comes out with but sometimes they are funny.

But the slow question asking actually makes me shout HURRY THE F*** UP at the TV

Is it just me or is this the most irritating game you have ever played in your life

I mean i like round 3 the Jack Attack but Round 1 & 2 are just SO ANNOYING there are 10 questions but the Host is IRRITATING as hell and takes like forever to ask the question.

For an example in Episode 44 or 45 he starts asking a question then halfway through you hear a doorbell and he has Pizzas delivered and chats crap for like 10 seconds WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone else agree with me ???

That's actually part of the fun of the game I think as it sets up the jokes for the questions and everything else. Like Tiberius said, it's a game that not everyone will enjoy for those reasons, especially if you're looking for just a straight up trivia game, not one where the comedy is the main focus for the most part. I for one absolutely love the game and laugh my ass off throughout it all the time, including when he gets the pizza :p

• 4 weeks later...

Holy Corndogs, you have no patience. Ten seconds? Really? That's a long time for you? Schplagh. Just as a frame of reference, I survived Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex, which involved a 120 second wait time every time you entered or exited any of the 30 levels.

Yes, it's a bit annoying that you have to play though all 73 games for trophies, but the chatter is what makes this series unique and beloved. Why not get something like BUZZ Quiz World if you want games that move a little faster?

No, this game is not annoying. It's the best trivia game on the PS3.

Holy Corndogs, you have no patience. Ten seconds? Really? That's a long time for you? Schplagh. Just as a frame of reference, I survived Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex, which involved a 120 second wait time every time you entered or exited any of the 30 levels.

Yes, it's a bit annoying that you have to play though all 73 games for trophies, but the chatter is what makes this series unique and beloved. Why not get something like BUZZ Quiz World if you want games that move a little faster?

No, this game is not annoying. It's the best trivia game on the PS3.

I Have actually come to like it, now I know its supposed to be like this and have bought all the DLC :p.

I do have all the Buzz games as I love trivia games and my problem I had with this was I never read into it before buying it so thought it was a normal trivia game.

With reference to the waiting time yeah I'm well impatient hate waiting for anything even if its like 5 secs lol