Lose to a Loser (Dullard) trophy not unlocking

VazzVegas

I played with a friend and won and the Lose to a Loser trophy didn't unlock for him. We tried twice, and it still didn't work. Then I tried to do the losing and it didn't unlock for me either.

We both had just started the game and were at the lowest possible rank. What gives?

Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Well then, here's the answer.

The first game you play in, you are unranked, so you should make sure you don't do too well on your first game to keep your rank under Dullard.

THEN, the next game you start, you will have a ranking and the Dullard trophy should pop for your partner if you beat him.

• 1 month later...

What am I missing. I dont think you can explain it any better. BUT I cant get it to pop. I am a unicorn. playing against a friend. He has new character. First game we played he finished with $9. I had $0. second game he finished with $73 I finished with $40. AND still didnt pop. ANY thoughts? Oviously his rank is below Dullard. It should have popped. RIGHT?

• 4 weeks later...
What am I missing. I dont think you can explain it any better. BUT I cant get it to pop. I am a unicorn. playing against a friend. He has new character. First game we played he finished with $9. I had $0. second game he finished with $73 I finished with $40. AND still didnt pop. ANY thoughts? Oviously his rank is below Dullard. It should have popped. RIGHT?

I had the same problem... were you in a public game or a private game? I was in a private game, and after it didn't pop (after two games), I thought maybe I should have been in a public one.... (Complete guess though)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...