Platinum Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to the server closure, the platinum for this game is no longer attainable

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_8.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.15

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 4 weeks later...

I went for 10

This plat is pathetic!!!

the red carpet gold is impossible... you must get 2500000 fame points for your movie uploads, I have managed to get 5000 by bosting and setting up seperate accounts, also uploaded 40 vids, evey one has bout 30 views, and at least 30 awards.... you get points for getting fans, awards and views on your vids....

BUT if you go on the yoostar online there are videos with 11,000 views, 985 awards and the user has 300+ fans and their fame score is about 11,000. by this reconning, you would need about 500 videos that go viral on here.. I think this needs to be addressed by the developers, either there is a problem or they havnt thought this through... It would take most people an average of 9 years to get this if they played and uploaded everyday!!! it is almost impossible for 99% of people to recieve the 500,000 fame score bronze trophy let alone the 2,500,000 gold....

Anyone know how to contact the developers on this, there must be a problem with it!

I went for 10

This plat is pathetic!!!

the red carpet gold is impossible... you must get 2500000 fame points for your movie uploads, I have managed to get 5000 by bosting and setting up seperate accounts, also uploaded 40 vids, evey one has bout 30 views, and at least 30 awards.... you get points for getting fans, awards and views on your vids....

!

tottaly agree with you there m8 its pathetic

Anyone know how to contact the developers on this, there must be a problem with it!

I wrote to them on facebook and got a response today. They said that "Please allow us a little time to complete our next build and as well open the store. The store will offer boosts. These boosts will make the the seemingly unattainable, appear within reach."

My guess would be the best way to get the fan points would be to link your ps3 account to the facebook "yoostar playground". There you can access yoobucks that you get in addition to fans when you view, upload and rate videos. These yoobucks are what you are supposed to be using in this new store feature. I have my fingers crossed for a huge sale on fanpoints once they open!

I wrote to them on facebook and got a response today. They said that "Please allow us a little time to complete our next build and as well open the store. The store will offer boosts. These boosts will make the the seemingly unattainable, appear within reach."

My guess would be the best way to get the fan points would be to link your ps3 account to the facebook "yoostar playground". There you can access yoobucks that you get in addition to fans when you view, upload and rate videos. These yoobucks are what you are supposed to be using in this new store feature. I have my fingers crossed for a huge sale on fanpoints once they open!

This is making little sense to me I will go check the page out... fingers crossed PSN will be back online soon thougjh..... Thank you for taking the time, if not just for you but on behalf of the whole community to inquire!

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I will wait to get this game then.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info on the plat and contacting developers. I really fancied this and was goin to rent it but will defo wait now till problems are sorted. Please keep us updated on store and fan problems..

Many Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry, I forgot to reply on here last year.....

So there are boosts... you can now link your Yoostar account to facebook, using facebook you can get hits and votes etc ut still for very low points...

you can get boosts aswell to help you get the trophies quicker but they cost around $3.00 each and you theyy are things like... double points for 6 hours.....

So you can get the trophies in a round a year and will porbably cost you aroun $2000.....

All I can say is FUCKING MONEY HUNGRY FUCKERS!!!!!

I am pretty sure they are breaching the playstation Trophy/Developer Agreement!

• 10 months later...

Sigh. This is one of those games I wish I had never played on my main PSN ID. Now that the servers are closed, the platinum is impossible. It's like the Burn, Zombie, Burn Sushi DLC; the developers linked trophies to the game, yet severed all possible ways of earning those trophies.