Eye response?

It works well with it for the most part. It puts you in the scene like it's suppose to, but sometime you get "holes" in your image, although I think that's just the game. The only thing that's a bit of a pain is the microphone picks up a lot (even when you turn the volume down), so if you have it set up too close to your tv or speakers, it can pick up the other actors lines and ding you on points because it thinks you're speaking when you're not suppose to...

i have a major problem with the backdrop not synching in and my videos look like crap on a stick, thus, not very many people are going to rate my videos high because of the overall look. I have moved out of the way when the camera sync's up and then back into position, still looks bad on a lot of videos, but some scenes it is decent. I have noticed this on a few other peoples online videos as well, not everyone is going to have a white or plain background in thier living rooms, so how do we increase the chance at making the videos better? I have an older ps3 eye, so maybe that might be the problem...

• 3 weeks later...
i have a major problem with the backdrop not synching in and my videos look like crap on a stick, thus, not very many people are going to rate my videos high because of the overall look. I have moved out of the way when the camera sync's up and then back into position, still looks bad on a lot of videos, but some scenes it is decent. I have noticed this on a few other peoples online videos as well, not everyone is going to have a white or plain background in thier living rooms, so how do we increase the chance at making the videos better? I have an older ps3 eye, so maybe that might be the problem...

Would some more lights/lamps in the room help ? Is there a new ps eye cam out ?

My eyetoy is about 2 or 3 weeks old, and i have lots of issues with sketchy backgrounds in this game.... but the wall that my eyetoy faces is completely green.... so that may cause problems too, i found if i remove stuff off the wall it helps