Lasting Appeal

BeachNights

I've tried to get good reviews on this game and it seems like most of them are not very impressed with the game. Some have issues with the Playstation Eye while others do not like that the game doesn't go full screen, or something to that affect. Is this game fun at all or will I just be bored after 3 scenes? I'm thinking more on the lines of a party game.

• 4 weeks later...
I've tried to get good reviews on this game and it seems like most of them are not very impressed with the game. Some have issues with the Playstation Eye while others do not like that the game doesn't go full screen, or something to that affect. Is this game fun at all or will I just be bored after 3 scenes? I'm thinking more on the lines of a party game.

The problem is that it's impossible to get 3 of the trophies. The (P) of course, and two trophies for enormous amount of fame points given by other players online, which nobody in the world is even anywhere close to, not even a quarter to get there for the first trophy (I think) and the second one is many times as much. urgh