Enterprise Bridge

Challenge Mode Information/Help Section

Prizes

Century City

- Create A Classic (Enterprise Bridge Background)

"Try creating your own scene on this classic set - aim for a "Mime Artist" performance!"

* Genre Prize

* Top Marks Prize

I found problem here with the Star Trek background Enterprise bridge.

The game says to make a "mime approach", i tried to stand still not saying a word, moving and not talking (also muting the TV and the mic), to talk as the previous background challenge (press conference); this result in the game giving different bonuses: cartoon actor, mime actor, creative. But the green Top Marks Prize doesn't come out.

Any hint on this please?

TNX

The Mime Artist rating is weird, you have to move around a LOT. Mute the mic then repeatedly exit and enter the scene, its easier to register movement if you stand to the side of the camera and lunge in and out of frame as fast as you can. If you're getting Silent Movie Actor you're doing it right but you're not moving enough.

The Mime Artist rating is weird, you have to move around a LOT. Mute the mic then repeatedly exit and enter the scene, its easier to register movement if you stand to the side of the camera and lunge in and out of frame as fast as you can. If you're getting Silent Movie Actor you're doing it right but you're not moving enough.

Hey!!! it worked great!!!

followed your instructions, repeatedly exit and enter the scene, i was skeptic... but it worked...

NOW I have the same trouble with this:

- High Energy (King Kong)

"Can you match the ferocity of Kong? Try to get a "High Energy" review!"

* Pass Prize

* Top Marks Prize

ANY tip please?

Thanks

@ Ultra Mantis

thanks again m8!!!

Got it in 3 tries... the diffucult part is to not ad-lib to much otherwise you'll get creative; you have to move a lot inside the scene (not out) and do some noise.

NEXT should be this, right?

- Cardboard Cutout (Top Gun - Flight Simulator Background)

"Why not try a change of tack? Try to get a "Cardboard Cutout" review against this video background!"

* Pass Prize

* Top Marks Prize

I GUESS I just have to stand still and get the cartoon actor review, right?

• 3 months later...