Tip/cheat for QTE's in dead souls

I didn't see this and its a bit late but eh why the hell not XD

I only used this on boss battles, its far to quick due to my naturally slow reaction times, so I did the following...

If I failed a qte 3 times in a row I would hit the home button on the next attempt, if I timed it correctly it'll PAUSE the qte, allowing me to hover my finger over the correct button, and as I hit the home button again I'd hammer the correct button, works so well that just now I beat the boss in Goda's last section and even though the time bar was practically done it clicked XD

And here I was thinking dead souls difficulty would thrash me via the qte's alone, I can even apply to basic heat sniping if I wanted too XD

Hope this helps any new comers, or those still playing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2WYNfN7aeQ]Yakuza Dead Souls:Heat Snipe exploit - YouTube[/ame]

Here is the video, with commentary :3

Edited by nintendo64X
Added video link

I didn't see this and its a bit late but eh why the hell not XD

I only used this on boss battles, its far to quick due to my naturally slow reaction times, so I did the following...

If I failed a qte 3 times in a row I would hit the home button on the next attempt, if I timed it correctly it'll PAUSE the qte, allowing me to hover my finger over the correct button, and as I hit the home button again I'd hammer the correct button, works so well that just now I beat the boss in Goda's last section and even though the time bar was practically done it clicked XD

And here I was thinking dead souls difficulty would thrash me via the qte's alone, I can even apply to basic heat sniping if I wanted too XD

Hope this helps any new comers, or those still playing.

Good tip. I almost died on the final boss battle on dead souls because I screwed up the grenade QTE a bunch of times. I could've saved myself some stress with this

Thanks a lot for this!

I've just entered in DS difficulty and I'm amazed with how so small the QTE time window is :eek:

Luckily with your trick plus a turbo pad this is being cake :D

Late reply, but you don't need a turbo pad unless you get sore fingers in seconds, just tap xmb, tap needed button, continue tapping until after you exit xmb and the heat snipe is done ;)

Also added video in original post.