Amon's Vanquisher

Is beating Amon cakewalk in the US version just as it was in the JP version with having a Firework shotgun and your super sniper rifle?

I used the shotgun to drop him to the ground and popped him with the rifle two shots, and just as he gets back up again I bring out the shotgun again to drop him to the ground again.

Painless and Quick way to beat him.. I wondered if they did or did not change this trick in the US version?

yeah it was simple as f**k

i didnt even know about the fireworks shotgun technique.

i just used the anti material rifle and i quickly performed 2 heat counter snipes when amon shoots a million fireballs.

it was like a 3 minute fight.

• 11 months later...

Didn't know any shotgun technique, didn't use any heat snipe and he was still the easiest Amon ever (maybe Amon in Y1 was easier if you used the sword with stun effect), just used my Anti-Materiel Rifle.

@juliav: I defeated him on normal, but I think it's the same as in previous Yakuzas. He's gonna be harder on Dead Souls, but still the arena is big, lots of space to avoid his attack. What can be harder, or more annoying at least is the completion of Subterranea with all characters. Without it, you can't fight Amon and the zombies od Dead Souls mode are all on rage, they're very fast and aggresive. I wouldn't want to play Subterranea on Dead Souls mode, so annoying (not that hard, but annoying).

yeah, Dead souls underground missions take way too long to finish since you are trying to be careful. Majima's first mission took over an hour to clear, I didnt feel like wasting so much time on the next one so I just equipped a bunch of health items and ran through everything that I could.