Pachinko Wizard Trophy: my experience

This involves using a get rich quick charm.

I upgraded myself so I could equip 5 accessories at once. I bought 5 lucky charms from the pawn shop and equipped them all.

I DID NOT use the get rich quick charm for the first session. I got a jackpot after 2 spins. It could be just coincidence, but I think the lucky charms stack.

I managed to get my balls to 2000 before the jackpot ended. I then quit that machine, jumped straight back on it and used the get rich quick charm. Got my balls to 3300 without extending any rounds of getting an alladen chance.

It's a super annoying trophy and I still really had no idea how the play the stupid slot machine, but I hope this can help someone.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I just got my 7777 challenge complete for pachinko, and I did it without the Get-Rich-Quick Card because I was having a horrible time trying to get it to drop from the attache cases.

So what I found out that works AMAZINGLY well is go to Virtua Fighter pachinko machine number 7 and set your ball turner to DEAD CENTER of the number 0, directly above your ball turner (you should be able to see a numpad between your ball tuner and the words "Auto Zoom"). With this you'll get consistent balls falling into the sweet spot. Also I was sort of tapping the square button all throughout my playthrough for 7777 balls, only really noticing when I'm fighting someone while in the wake of my jackpot. When you DO get a challenger after your jackpot, you will get the opportunity to press square to fight your opponent. When you do wait for it to say either "press square 1 time," "press square 5 times," or "press square rapidly" and the moment the "Fight" appears, tap that sucker like the fist of the north star. I've also read some Japanese articles that say if you have a turbo-controller that can auto-press square rapidly, then you'll almost never break out of jackpot mode; but I am unsure of these reports.

Hope this was helpful.

edit: Also, I'm not sure if it helped my win rates, but I had 5 good luck charms equipped. Good luck charms can be purchased from ebisu pawn shop.

Edited by NeoZiedrich

am gussing your going for the pichiono wizard trophy why not just do it with the pichiono it's much easy then slots just download the 2 free DLCs go into that armed truck where you mod gear weapons etc talk to the guy on the couch and select goodies take the 777 chance stone and the get rich die trying cham save your game go into valcano i will suggest using the alliden pichiono one more time in jackpot mode use the 777 chance stone still you get a jackpot and get 15000 or more pichiono balls quit then play again and use the get rich die trying cham to get a jackpot right away get aother 15000 pichiono balls so you have at least 30000 pichiono balls quit then go to the prize girl and get your trophy it might take a few tries with the 777 chance stone to get a jackpot but its a lot easier then slots just make sure you save before you do anything so if you mess you can just reload your save data and try again hope that helps that was taken from a different post of mine

lots of words

That's always an option, I just wanted to show a strategy using an alternate method. Both ways are pretty solid I think, however, but I like my method because somehow I get the feeling that once you hit jackpot in Virtua Fighter (regardless of cheat items used) you can maintain your jackpot much easier; thus assuring a more than 3000 ball payout for the trophy.

Just putting it out there, if you like Alladin more, go with Alladin, if not you can still try out my method for Virtua Fighter.

• 2 years later...
Ok, I just got my 7777 challenge complete for pachinko, and I did it without the Get-Rich-Quick Card because I was having a horrible time trying to get it to drop from the attache cases.

So what I found out that works AMAZINGLY well is go to Virtua Fighter pachinko machine number 7 and set your ball turner to DEAD CENTER of the number 0, directly above your ball turner (you should be able to see a numpad between your ball tuner and the words "Auto Zoom"). With this you'll get consistent balls falling into the sweet spot. Also I was sort of tapping the square button all throughout my playthrough for 7777 balls, only really noticing when I'm fighting someone while in the wake of my jackpot. When you DO get a challenger after your jackpot, you will get the opportunity to press square to fight your opponent. When you do wait for it to say either "press square 1 time," "press square 5 times," or "press square rapidly" and the moment the "Fight" appears, tap that sucker like the fist of the north star. I've also read some Japanese articles that say if you have a turbo-controller that can auto-press square rapidly, then you'll almost never break out of jackpot mode; but I am unsure of these reports.

Hope this was helpful.

edit: Also, I'm not sure if it helped my win rates, but I had 5 good luck charms equipped. Good luck charms can be purchased from ebisu pawn shop.

God bless you. I have no idea if this is most efficient, but I got my jackpot, won a match with your strategy, and got another immediately.

• 2 years later...

Hope this was helpful.

I know this thread is massively old but you are basically the only person I could even find Googling the 7777 challenge and Japanese sources all basically said to just grind out a couple of the cheat items and hope for the best. Thanks to your method (and five hours of waiting) I finally passed the 7777 mark in one game with not a single cheat item used. Went down from 6000 to 2000 at one point (Even had something like 360 spins since last jackpot) but the jackpots kept coming in one after the other and it's such a relief. I have so much thanks for your placement and slot number because without you I don't think I would have had the patience to farm for attache cases for hours on top of Pachinko.

Virtua Fighter is definitely the best machine since there's almost no input needed from the player and the jackpots seem to be constant thanks to the tournament thing. In both Yakuza 4 and Dead Souls it seems like if you manage a tournament entry at all you'll get a minimum of two battles that you win, and even if you lose a battle it resets the jackpot counter for another 80 tries.

Something to note though, I only had a single Lucky Bracelet equipped and I doubt it did anything in the end since I'm doing this in Akiyama's chapter still.