my first Q

You go to the van with the stuttering guy in it and select Mod equipment from the menu, then Mod weapon. You have to have enough of the ingredients on the right, for example to turn your 9mm Automatic into a Wk-CP11 Gang you need 6 Scrap Iron which you collect from zombies. Once you've modified one weapon, you will get the trophy.

You go to the van with the stuttering guy in it and select Mod equipment from the menu, then Mod weapon. You have to have enough of the ingredients on the right, for example to turn your 9mm Automatic into a Wk-CP11 Gang you need 6 Scrap Iron which you collect from zombies. Once you've modified one weapon, you will get the trophy.

i'm trying but trophy not pop why ?

Oh, the one for modifying all categories.

You need to mod at least one

Handgun

Shotgun

Submachine Gun

Rifle

Gatling Gun

Anti-Materiel Rifle*

Grenade (launcher)

You can't modify the Anti-Materiel Rifle until you get it for Kiryu at the end of chapter 4. Once you've got a red tick with a circle in each category the trophy will pop. Can't get any clearer than that.

Oh, the one for modifying all categories.

You need to mod at least one

Handgun

Shotgun

Submachine Gun

Rifle

Gatling Gun

Anti-Materiel Rifle*

Grenade (launcher)

You can't modify the Anti-Materiel Rifle until you get it for Kiryu at the end of chapter 4. Once you've got a red tick with a circle in each category the trophy will pop. Can't get any clearer than that.

my friend i mod Handgun and the trophy not pop why ????????????

• 2 weeks later...