Igita in the van, is there a catch?

At least for me, he has about 30 sets of goodies and will give all of them to you for free. Lots of gambling items, parts sets and high value selling items. Is this a bonus for completing the previous games?

Apparently this is a bonus in EU version of the game, or you can get these items if you bought any DLC for NA version.

There is no catch. They are yours to keep and it's especially useful in Dead Souls difficulty, because you can earn money early on and not worry about running out of health items/ammo, buy/upgrade stronger weapons.

you sure it works on premium adventure?

I know with Yakuza you could always double your items by playing a premium new game and completing all the sub stories again/prizes from the van.

so if i play on normal and i have 1 get rich card, play a premium new game on ex hard and that would give me 2.

so if i play on normal and i have 1 get rich card, play a premium new game on ex hard and that would give me 2.

That's correct. I can confirm it as i did that myself.

kind of takes my post out of context

Edited by Son ALA

I can confirm that you get a lot of stuff from Igita in the European version on the disc as I'm renting the game. A ton of gambling items, mod parts and recovery drinks. If you buy it I think you get a further DLC code for weapons and even more stuff.

What the... I pre-ordered my game in NA and I entered the code to get the stuff. One of the Bobs in the fortune tellers gives me a ton of stuff, but Igita doesn't have a goddamn thing to give me. I'm mostly concerned about that get rich quick thingie, since pachinko is the bane of my existence, but what's going on? How do I get this dude to give me stuff?

What the... I pre-ordered my game in NA and I entered the code to get the stuff. One of the Bobs in the fortune tellers gives me a ton of stuff, but Igita doesn't have a goddamn thing to give me. I'm mostly concerned about that get rich quick thingie, since pachinko is the bane of my existence, but what's going on? How do I get this dude to give me stuff?

did you only get 1 code? the 2nd code was supposed to be exclusive for preordering online at Lamestop.

So I got myself a EU copy and it comes with so many items lol :applause:

I have a question about the get rich quick card though. If I start a new game, I get 1 copy. Can I get another copy by importing the finished save to a premium new game to get a second card?

Seriously hate this pachinko bullshit :mad: If I can get 2 cards, that would make it really easy. Any input is appreciated.

EDIT: Naturally as soon as I typed that, I got a jackpot and earned 1500 balls. Immediately quit out and used the get rich quick card to get up to 3000 balls and BAM, trophy! :dance:

Edited by Varkovsky

even though you didnt need an answer anymore...

you didnt need to quit out, using that item would give you constant jackpots. I had about 13 before i decided to quit out.

also, you are right about the new game plus. each new game will give you a new set of items that you can redeem. (doesnt work on premium adventure)

even though you didnt need an answer anymore...

you didnt need to quit out, using that item would give you constant jackpots. I had about 13 before i decided to quit out.

also, you are right about the new game plus. each new game will give you a new set of items that you can redeem. (doesnt work on premium adventure)

For some reason I thought using that card would only give you 1500 balls, that's why I only used it after I have that amount. Oh well, should have used it first instead of waiting.