help me my friends

They both seem awfully self explanatory to me.

As stated in the other thread about the Goda trophy it counts items you break even if you're not holding them, and, if you premium new game, it counts across multiple playthroughs as well.

what kind mutant variants is ?

it's all the special kind of zombies like that zombie girl that cries and bring a lot of zombies the fat zombie that makes zombies more angery the tank like zombie the that's kinda big the rollerskate zombie etc basically anything that's not like a normal zombie is a mutant zombie

You can get the Goda Trophy easily by just shooting trash cans, signs and whatever you can pick up and use as a weapon.

You will get the Kiryu Trophy fairly easy aswell by just playing the game. The mutant zombie enemies have a life bar shown right underneath them.

- Monkey Boy The small and fast mutant that wears a helmet

- Meathead The big burly guys that pound on the ground and can only be killed by shooting to the face

- Cry Baby The female mutant that screams and summons more normal zombies

- Fattie Easy to notice because they are fat plus they make the normal zombies berserk if they explode

- Aggro Slim guys with tribal tattoos and headphones who will try to beat up your ass

- Diptera Flying imp looking things who spit at you

- Hermit Big rolling rock enemy that is easy to deal with explosives or fire

Its 100 overall not each.

Edited by Wurkz

You can get the Goda Trophy easily by just shooting trash cans, signs and whatever you can pick up and use as a weapon.

You will get the Kiryu Trophy fairly easy aswell by just playing the game. The mutant zombie enemies have a life bar shown right underneath them.

- Monkey Boy The small and fast mutant that wears a helmet

- Meathead The big burly guys that pound on the ground and can only be killed by shooting to the face

- Cry Baby The female mutant that screams and summons more normal zombies

- Fattie Easy to notice because they are fat plus they make the normal zombies berserk if they explode

- Aggro Slim guys with tribal tattoos and headphones who will try to beat up your ass

- Diptera Flying imp looking things who spit at you

- Hermit Big rolling rock enemy that is easy to deal with explosives or fire

Its 100 overall not each.

thank you very much my friend for your help