Suggestion

1st playthru on hard or normal, try your best to complete food/drinks & substories. Playthru 2, subterranea, directives, spec-ops, equipment mods, hostess clubs, partners & heat sniping. Playthru 3, minigames !

playthrough 1 normal speed run playthrough 2 dead souls playthrough 3 ex hard and do everything

playthrough 1 normal speed run playthrough 2 dead souls playthrough 3 ex hard and do everything

Yes, this would be the best way to do this. Playing on hard first might not be a bad idea either so that DS mode isn't as much of a shock.

Of course if you're a completionist you're still going to have to PNG that EX Hard file into normal to get the silver gun.

i always do this.

first playthrough is my main file, i play the game the way i want to, get distracted my mini games and such, play missions whenever i feel like it...just have fun and enjoy the game.

I never turned on a yakuza game and played the main missions back to back...to back. I personally think thats dumb and a waste of enjoying the city.

after i beat the game once, i load up the premium adventure and i continue roaming around. This is when i work on whatever i didnt complete. I might've went to the batting cages a lot, but i never tried going for the requirements on all the difficulties, i might've played darts a hell of a lot but i never beat each player at each game.

I enjoyed every mini game and feature thoroughly during the story mode and now im just going for the completion and create the mods for the items that i never really needed.

Now when it comes to the other difficulties, i dont really care about them so i just go for the speed runs.

first what i do is.

1.go to my main premium adventure

2. create a new clear file and save onto a new slot

3. premium new game - hard - load my new clear file

4. get all my cool items from Bob and run through the story only.

5. at the end of the game, i create a new clear file and overwrite the one i made before i started hard mode.

now i do the same for ex hard.

Premium new game, Ex hard, load my recent hard mode clear file and run through the story.

now you normally get items for beating the various difficulties or extra modes in the main menu. I dont care about the money but i do care about the items.

what i do now is go back to my main profile that has nearly everything completed.

create a new clear file.

main menu select Premium Adventure, load the clear file

AND BAM!!!!!

i still have all my progression plus whatever items i unlocked from hard and exhard (minus the money awarded at the end)

At the end of the day, all my other playthroughs are trashed and i can focus on my main file again.

If you ever get bored and want to go for another completion file, you can just load up your main file, create a clear file.

select premium new game, load clear file and keep all of your stat progression, items and just for for 100% again...if you feel like it.