Bottom Level: 10F

Bottom Level: 20F

==Ryuji's Missions==

Bottom Level: 15F

Bottom Level: 25F

==Kiriyu's Missions==

Bottom Level: 30F

Boss : Demon Amon

I can only vouch for akiyama's so far though, but will be able to confirm the others soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

endless is pretty easy if you have the dragon armor on and use aykiyama with dual elise.

the only things you will fear are.

giants rooms full of moltov coctail zombies.

coridors that have 4-5 agros in them (yes i did enter a corridor that had 5 aggors and a monkeyboy in it, lucky me the floor exit was in the room behind them so i just ran threw.)

not having the power stone bracelet on.

not alot of free time.

the first 10 floors are fast but after that unless you try to sprint threw the floors it can take about an hour per 10 floors.

Some more tips:

If you've finished Dead Souls difficulty, the rocket launcher is a godsend for these levels. Make sure you have it in your hands and loaded when you hit the ladder to go down a level, and you can use it to blast whatever is in front of you at the start of the next level. You can also use it to blast anything that might be waiting around a corner by careful use of walls and floors for splash damage. The launcher also acts as a de facto sniper rifle with unlimited ammo. Just be sure you don't use it at close range unless you have to, although it's useful to get a zombie swarm off a partner.

While Bob will normally abandon you at some random point if you bring him into the quarantine zone as a partner, he will not do that if you are in the subterranea levels. If you prefer, you can bring a hostess with a Grenade Launcher DX if you have the appropriate DLC. Either way, be sure to equip them with the Good Student ability so they level up to 20 quickly, then focus on First Aid kits.

At the beginning of each new level, check the map. If there is a merchant, he'll be marked with an "S", and you can make sure to visit him before leaving the level.

Does anyone have any tips on fighting Demon Amon at the bottom of Kiryu's Subterannea? I spent about 2 hours getting down there, found the boss, then he unleashed this wave thing and killed me in one hit.

It was over in less than one second (literally). I had probably 7/8 of my health, the Dragon Flak Jacket, and I was level 82 or so. I don't want to waste two more hours getting all the way down there again only to die f***ing instantaneously. Any tips are appreciated.

Does anyone have any tips on fighting Demon Amon at the bottom of Kiryu's Subterannea? I spent about 2 hours getting down there, found the boss, then he unleashed this wave thing and killed me in one hit.

It was over in less than one second (literally). I had probably 7/8 of my health, the Dragon Flak Jacket, and I was level 82 or so. I don't want to waste two more hours getting all the way down there again only to die f***ing instantaneously. Any tips are appreciated.

You have to dodge those, it isn't too hard, you just weren't expecting it. Use the fireworks shotgun you can craft using the recipe from Hasegawa's rewards to knock Amon onto the ground and unload with your Anti-Material rifle. Repeat a few times he only has one health bar. Use healing items if needed.

did you take an ally with you?

i always use the underground missions for leveling up the partners to lvl 20.

when i did Kiryu's mission, Amon focused on my partner most of the time and the fight was over in less than 3 minutes.

the anti material gun at max level, and a quick reaction to Amon's plasma ball attack. if you trigger the lvl 3 heat move above his head, you will do tons of damage.

I landed 4 headshot snipes, 1 heat counter, a few snipes while he was on the ground (these do less damage) did another heat counter and 2 more snipes.

Easiest Amon fight ever.

you know where you enter his zone leading to the hills...as soon as you goi in you will see the parking lot and to the left is the restaurant.

the street between these 2 places is where you will find his mission....but since there is a wall blocking it, you will have to go around the long ways.

you know where you enter his zone leading to the hills...as soon as you goi in you will see the parking lot and to the left is the restaurant.

the street between these 2 places is where you will find his mission....but since there is a wall blocking it, you will have to go around the long ways.

Thanks for the help

• 2 weeks later...

I have done all subterranea missions ("the cursed manhole"; "slumbering halls"; "a truth concealed"; and "implacable fate"), but the pink rectangle on the Subterranea's left side does not pop up, it is still gray.

Did this happen with anybody else?

• 2 months later...

akiyama: near the guy that'll take u to the building where hana was at the part where ur first boss battle with a pototype begins

majima: in pink street u know the area where u need to get to the Hills

Goda: In Part III Goda can find Kine at the south end of Pink Street (standing next

to Poppo Showa) in Part III-4.

kiryu: After completing Part IV Kiryuu encounters Kine at the same place on Pink

Street. which is right at the start you'll know just 4 those who had hard time psnid sandra1957

Edited by eder

• 1 month later...

wow endless subterranea was alot easier and faster than i expected (thought it would take 3-4 hours,then it was over in 1 hour...even kiryu's 30 took me nearly 2 hours!)

http://www.abload.de/thumb/bild7abyb.jpg

i made it to floor 40 with my first battery and only healed once during the entire run when my health was 50%,but most of the time i got more health back through kills than i lost

my setup was akiyama,dragon armor,3 tiger belts,2 power stone bracelets (gives health back for every kill,don't know if they stack though),5 batteries,2 packs of grenade ammo and the rest for infinite potions

used dual guns only,but had flame grenade launcher for backup (was blocked once by 2 hermits),just ignored all mutants and ran through,left the aggros alone and they never bothered to attack me

wow endless subterranea was alot easier and faster than i expected (thought it would take 3-4 hours,then it was over in 1 hour...even kiryu's 30 took me nearly 2 hours!)

http://www.abload.de/thumb/bild7abyb.jpg

i made it to floor 40 with my first battery and only healed once during the entire run when my health was 50%,but most of the time i got more health back through kills than i lost

my setup was akiyama,dragon armor,3 tiger belts,2 power stone bracelets (gives health back for every kill,don't know if they stack though),5 batteries,2 packs of grenade ammo and the rest for infinite potions

used dual guns only,but had flame grenade launcher for backup (was blocked once by 2 hermits),just ignored all mutants and ran through,left the aggros alone and they never bothered to attack me

Yea I thought endless would be much worse, but its actually not bad at all...Akiyama's Elise definitely helps