Pachinko Trophy Tips?

• 7 months later...

Main idea is that you should find "lucky" machine, which feed for you many balls. I prefer alladin (it have 1/200 chances of jackpot), so you try to find a machine that give first jackpot in less than 80 spins. My first jackpot was 1500 balls, my second took 800 balls, so I still have 700 ones left. And I got "alladin chance" -- it means that on screen there would be hints sometime, where do you need to aim to get second jackpot -- turns start to goes down, and even third.

I got it and I think the best thing to do definetly is to spend some time fishing so you can get the "Get rich quick" card, which gives you an instant jackpot in a pachinko machine. If you do it in the Alladin one you can extend the jackpot by sending the ball to the right side of the screen when you hear "chance".

In order to get the card out of fishing you have to fish for attache cases. In all japanese sites I've seen they recommend fishing using the "King Smile Burger Set" (sold at smile burger) as bait, but I think it doesn't really matter.

The hard part is finding the attache case location, since it changes everytime you enter the fishing minigame. However, once you fish one attache case you can keep fishing in the same spot and you'll always catch one.

Keep doing this until you get this card (which is a rare drop).

Along the way you'll probably get cheat Tokens for the other machine in the pachinko parlor, but I thought those were harder to win even with the cheats.

I am honestly totally confused on how to play this what so ever lol :(

I dont have a clue what to do lol, can someone help? I've tried reading up on FAQs etc on this still clueless.. looks like this trophy will prevent me from getting plat

Edited by Zidane447

• 2 weeks later...
I am not. Igita is the second man in this wan. Check him.

this is true. ^^ but just in case no one knows, this is part of the DLC...so if you didnt get the preorder packs, he wont have any goodies for you.

I dont like Alladdin. I always play Virtua Fighter. I also always pick Pai.

so the get rich card gives you an instant jackpot..but i dont think its a one time thing, it gave me frequent jackpots...like 15 before i quit.

VF is really simple. when a ball goes in the tiny hole under the screen, that will give you a spin. sometimes you can store up to 5 - 10 spins so dont freak out if you havent landed one in the whole.

during some parts of the game, there is a little blue entry point (pocket) that says fight. this will open and close repeatedly..at this point you would want to get the balls in the little hole for spins and also get them inside the fight pocket.

fight mode.

the game will choose who goes first. its easier to win a fight when you go first.

if you go first, you will get 3 chances to. each time the screen will tell you how many times to press square and it will show you a time limit that you have.

attack 1, press square once for a flip kick

attack 2, press square 5 times within 10 seconds. you dont want to mash square, if you do, each hit will do little damage. If you time it right, each hit will do a nice amount of damage...but remember, 10 seconds!

attack 3, mash the square button and try to get rid of their remaining health.

Defense is tricky. when they go first, you have to press square to parry or block their attacks. I normally lose....but every once in a while...a miracle happens.

when you lost the fight, the screen will say press square to continue. I like to mash the buttons plus the left and right buttons.

When the miracle happens, you will get back up and destroy the other person.

Jackpot mode. there are three or four jackpots..sometimes when you lose a fight and 2 or 3 when you win a fight. the only difference is the length of the cutscene/song. If you lose and get a jackpot, you will get a short character video. When you win, the video is longer thus giving you a chance to earn more balls.

so remember the other 2 entry points?

little one for spins, fight pocket and under the fight pocket you will see a flap open and close. This is what you want to aim for.

every ball that goes inside of this flap will net you 13 balls. with a good jackpot, you can get 1,000 - 1,500 balls. a bad or short jackpot video can get you 300 - 500 balls.

The main thing is....never stop until you get your desired amount. (3000 for trophy or 7777 for completion) if it looks like you are losing balls and it takes you back to where you are punching columns, dont worry, keep on going.

Aladdin was really simple in Yakuza 4 but now when you get a Jackpot it wants you to keep getting the ball though the little red star gateway at the top right. So I do and the game keeps saying CHANCE! I have no idea what to do and I get pretty much no balls from the jackpot. Am I meant to be pressing square or is it just totally random if something actually happens? I've had 3 jackpots with no success at stocking up on balls.

Oh good lord, I take it back :p The more balls you get through the star gateway, the more go into that window in the middle of the board, then it's just luck if they go into the hole where the spinning red V is. If it does, you get BIG VEEEEEEEEEEEE and it works just like the old jackpot used to where you get as many balls down the jackpot hole as possible. The reels are spinning the whole way during the credit sequence and you get another jackpot at the end and do the same thing over. And it never stops xD

• 2 months later...

Has anyone tried to obtain this trophy on slot machines?

There's a convenient auto-token for them after all.

But I'm not sure if you can stack all the tokens together - max odds, max payout, auto - or only have one active at a time.

• 3 months later...

The slot cheat tokens don't stack. You can only use one token at a time.

As far as the Alladin game, I just used 1 get rich charm. After winning about 1800 balls, I let it do it's own thing for a couple of minutes. After I had about 1450 balls left, I hit another jackpot, and got out of there after getting 3009 balls. Tha jackpot was not over, but I wan't chancing it.

Moral of the story is, this game makes no sense, but with the get rich charm, it will win you 3000 balls by itself. Just make sure to keep an eye out one you get to 3000, to get off the machine, or you might ruin your chances of keeping the 3000.

Good luck everyone.

• 8 months later...

Just got the trophy and completed the mini game challenge.

I did it on Alladin no.73 machine.

At the start you will most likely be required to buy more frequently but once the machine starts getting jackpots your chance on getting subsequent jackpots increases

With the Alladin machine press square or left and right analog when prompted during normal play. But when you hit a jackpot the slot at the bottem of the machine opens up and you must put as many balls in there

If during jackpot you get Alladin chance that means you need to aim to the right of the machine where there is this blue box with red characters on it. The ball that goes through that box must go into the red v just above the jackpot slot. The first Alladin chance requires you to put 1 ball that has been through the blue box into the red v. Then the second chance is 2 and so on.

Hope this explanation helps. I did it without any cheat items. Just took a really long time. Total spins was about 647. Jackpot number is 14 at the end.