Rate the trophy difficulty  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_6.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Voted 5, i used StarSoldierX trophy guide and ThePatrick from Gamefaqs finished platinum around 45 hour.

Most of the trophy are story based and misc thing so nothing hard. Only 3 trophy that i think will block your road toward platinum, haruka sss, beat secret boss and beat komaki. The last two are hard to do even with the tips from both guide, so what i do is:

- Beat Amon Jou

Both guide suggest to use Myougetsu sword with fire element, but i dunno every time i slash Amon he always collapse while burned but no damage :confused:

Rather i used Sengetsu sword with lightning element which i get from Ronin GP (1 level above Burning GP), this sword will stun Amon like a taser while he standing so you can spam more slash into him.

Summary what i do when battle starting i go to lamp behind me and hiding there so Amon range attack can hit me, when he approaching i spam slash until my Health bar full then release Heat Action. When he fall i back hiding to the lamp :)

- Beat Komaki

I suggest you always defensive, always block and sway while try to go near Komaki. When you close enough try to grab him and do square button combo, when he fall stomp. On my playtrough it will do around 1/5 damage of his 1 bar :D

If he deflect your grab don't mind, just keep trying, moreover when you try to grab him and in same time he is try attacking you automatically you will counter him with one of komaki counter skill (i forgot the name).

Just keep defensive, i dunno but more his hp bar depleted i think it is getting easier to counter and grab him.

- Haruka SSS

Duh, this trophy annoying...but Haruka is so cute so why not :D

Only 2 requirement hard tricky on this trophy, 3000 medal and 20 hit in Major Course.

For 3000 medal like the guide said, use 777 item and try to get as much 777 as u can. I use number 53 machine and keep playing in one sitting around 5 hour until i get 3000 medal. It is not because i keep losing or what, it just slow at the beginning. When you get 777 maybe you get around 200++ medal by farming 15 medal over and over. At first i think this slot machine pure luck by chance, but after 1500 medal i can guess how to get more 777 than before. It is hard to explain but, what i do are look at the slot moving and aim at weird moving symbol which result at least 75% symbol of 7.

For the last 1500 medal i only need around a hour to get them.

20 hit in Major League, at first i thinking this is impossible except you have eagle eye and ninja-like reaction :D

What i do like mentioned in StarSoldierX guide USE pause button, the select one not the start. With this you can easily tweak your hit timing and can reduce your stress(and your eye too :D). Except slow ball i only use 1 pause, fast ball at the beginning of trajectory after ball released from catapult and medium ball at middle of trajectory. After you pause the screen, unpause and hit O immediately. Slow ball which appear for 3 time, i used 2 pause for the first ball and 2 pause on the last two. The first slow ball i pause the screen at 1/3 trajectory, unpause, pause again at 2/3 trajectory. The last two slow ball, i just pause immediately like fast ball and then do 2 more pause and hit the ball.

It is not a hard platinum just tricky one due to lack of guide and tips on internet, will do the second one after this :)

• 10 months later...

Voted a 4/10.

Already played Ryu1 on PS2 and still own the savedata in my memorycard. As i recently platinumed Ryu Kiwami so Ryu1 is almost the same game and even easier.

The only hard part could be Baseball 20 homeruns request from Haruka and the final battle in Arena against Komaki.

I'm still on the way to platinum all Ryu Ga Gotoku games (not all the trophy sets), it leaves me Ryu0, Ryu6, Ryu2 and Ryu Ishin.

Edited by loveaya

• 2 years later...

7/10. It's up there with Yakuza 3 for the hardest RgG/Yakuza plat imo, all because of that 20 homeruns. I honestly thought it was impossible to get past it first, but with hours of practice and patience I managed to get the first 10 consecutively without missing and then the 2nd half took a couple tries to do. People thought Yakuza 3's batting was bad (Which I didn't really have any issues with), but at least that gave you a couple opportunities to mess up.

Only other thing that'll give serious issue is Komaki at the coliseum. But if you have patience to keep grabbing him till he no longer struggles and repeat, you can probably get him on your first attempt

Without that 20 homeruns request, it would've been a 4/10.