Last Coliseum Stage?

Honkymagoo

I can't seem to unlock the last GP in the coliseum no matter what I do. First of all I'm in chapter 12 just before you grab a taxi for Toto Hospital so if that's a part of the issue let me know. Otherwise here are my stats:

- 170 wins / 3 losses

- At least 3 victories in every GP

- Have defeated all but 4 fighters total and they're all [ ? ] in opponent info

- One NEW fighter keeps popping up in the one tag team match but I can't ever face him for some reason and it's a fighter I'm pretty sure I've defeated in solo

- I have a every available partner for tag battles

So if someone could figure out what I'm doing wrong I'd appreciate it!

the last two GPs before the final one have to be beaten five times, all other ones only three times. im not sure if you also have to beat the game as part of the requirement, but i wouldn't think so considering you're in chapter 12 already. good luck!

I haven't really completed this part of the game(due to the fact that it was a pain to do than the minigames) But yes what the above poster has said is correct. And to unlock those other four fighters, what you have to do is highlight a gp and check the roster for fighters.

Make sure that before you entere a GP there's atleast a guy that say NEW! on his name. I did mine on premium adventure so i'm not sure if it requires you also to finish the game to unlock the last gp.

the last two GPs before the final one have to be beaten five times, all other ones only three times. im not sure if you also have to beat the game as part of the requirement, but i wouldn't think so considering you're in chapter 12 already. good luck!

Ah, it was that I didn't beat them both 5 times. I got my trophy, thank you!

• 5 months later...

i have 5 opponents with ? marks in individual and 3 in tag team,, no new people are popping up atm and i have won 207 fights ,have all tag teammates, and all star stats, and fought at least 4 times in all gps,and 5 in the last two when you fight the dojo teacher komaki last, but the last gp still hasnt shown, the trophy guide needs to be changed for this trophy

i have 5 opponents with ? marks in individual and 3 in tag team,, no new people are popping up atm and i have won 207 fights ,have all tag teammates, and all star stats, and fought at least 4 times in all gps,and 5 in the last two when you fight the dojo teacher komaki last, but the last gp still hasnt shown, the trophy guide needs to be changed for this trophy

Hey, you say you have fought 5 times in the last two...Just to make sure have you just fought 5 times or have you WON those 5 times? Cuz they would need to be wins. I'm assuming they're wins since you said you have won 207 total. In which case I'm not sure.

Edited by Vapor_N4

I looked at your trophies that have been synced to the network. It looks like you're only on chapter 9. If that's the case, advance the story then go back to the coliseum. I did most of the matches in premium adventure and didn't have any problem with the trophy.

BTW Defeating all opponents is just to get the dragon sarashi you don't have to defeat all the opponents for the trophy.

Edited by Vapor_N4

• 1 month later...

I've already beaten the game on extra hard, now gone thru normal mode with all extras...first I want to finish all substories in premium adventure...now my question is:

do you earn more points in the colliseum when playing on hard/extra hard?

only went there during normal mode.