The Last Question ??

ShenmueAddict

hi guys i am so sorry for the inconvenience .

i got 97 substory just 4 to get trophy

1_ Suicidal Debt 1 : Ryukyu

2_ Suicidal Debt 2 : Ryukyu

3_ Suicidal Debt 3 : Ryukyu

4_ The Golfing President : Ryukyu

because those not on checklist please my friends help me how do i get those

and sorry again

The Suicidal Debt comes from a guy in front of Aqua Sky in Ryukyu. He should be standing on the railing ready to jump into the river. All 3 of the sub stories start here. As for the Golfing President, play in the golf tournament and just do good. I got in second place and the sub story started after the tournament was over. Good luck. :)

The Suicidal Debt comes from a guy in front of Aqua Sky in Ryukyu. He should be standing on the railing ready to jump into the river. All 3 of the sub stories start here. As for the Golfing President, play in the golf tournament and just do good. I got in second place and the sub story started after the tournament was over. Good luck. :)

thank you very much but what about Noodle Delivery

Eat at the ramen store in the arcade at downtown ryukyu (the little store near ryudo family) about 5 times, and the next time you pass by the substory event will happen.

Yea this, its the small restaurant in front of the Public Market. After you ate twice, go in the Public Market and go back out and walk by the restaurant and it should pop up.