Will The US Version.....

AJ1127

Have a different trophy list than the Japanese version or will they be the same list?

Does anybody know anything about this? Sadly, I doubt it, since the US version only has a 44 trophies list while this one is 50.

I ask this because a few months ago I decided to import Yakuza 3, and while it was quite fun, not being able to understand any Japanese became quite the challenge. I have over 100 items I have no clue what to do with. I also hear nothing but bad things about this 'X ANSWER X' game.....so I was just wondering if they shared the same trophy list. Thanks.

US Version: 45Trophies

PS3Trophies.org - Yakuza 3 Trophies List

JN Version: 50Trophies

PS3Trophies.org - ?????(Yakuza 3) Trophies List

I'm no expert in Japanese but maybe one of the fluent members here can translate the Japanese version. I would guess alot of them would be similiar.

Edited by Johnny Bananas

US Version: 45Trophies

PS3Trophies.org - Yakuza 3 Trophies List

JN Version: 50Trophies

PS3Trophies.org - ?????(Yakuza 3) Trophies List

I'm no expert in Japanese but maybe one of the fluent members here can translate the Japanese version. I would guess alot of them would be similiar.

Thanks for answering dude. I sorta figured that was the case, but after playing the US version and getting familliar with everything like the menu arraingement, I could then complete the JP version....I hope.

We really need some guide for 'Answer X Answer'.

There are not 5 trophies

• Shogi trophy (1)

• Majang trophy (1)

• Hostess Clubs trophy (1)

[spoiler=abc][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W126Px_bOo&feature=related]Youtube[/ame]

• Hostess maker minigame trophy (1)

[spoiler=ghi]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQmTrOD-Dg&feature=related]Youtube[/ame]

• Esthetic minigame trophy (1)

[spoiler=def][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4yBCI_0O2c&feature=player_embedded]link[/ame]

Probably These mini games are not in US ver:(

Edited by hadzuki

SEGA confirmed in a recent blog post on the US official site that the hostess bar mini-game is gone and so is Answer X Answer and I`m guessing Shogi is too....they cited localisation issues and costs and promised that in the future they will strive to bring the most complete version of japanese games possible...there`s quite a lot of rage about it at sega`s forums and indeed all over the net. Personally i think although it`s slightly dissapointing that we`re paying the same price and get less content I`m just really glad to have the game. Also i guess it`s cool that we get some of the DLC available on japan`s PSN after game`s release on day one and the 2 player mini-games and with the european version a soundtrack CD and who`s who video that explains the story of 1&2....so it aint all bad.

Ugh they dragged their heels about bringing this game outside of Japan claiming they were afraid of low sales. Then they cut content? What are they thinking? How is that an incentive to buy the game? "Hey gratz we finally gave you this game here's less stuff for full price enjoy!" :rolleyes:

Ugh they dragged their heels about bringing this game outside of Japan claiming they were afraid of low sales. Then they cut content? What are they thinking? How is that an incentive to buy the game? "Hey gratz we finally gave you this game here's less stuff for full price enjoy!" :rolleyes:

Not only that but we still pay full price for it like as if it was included, and it's coming out on the worst month imaginable with FFXIII, God of War III, Resonance of Fate, and i'm probably even missing some others that come out that month as well. Besides I think the cover art looks so dull and unattractive and wonder how in the heck is that cover going to get people's attention when deciding what game they should buy.

Not only that but we still pay full price for it like as if it was included, and it's coming out on the worst month imaginable with FFXIII, God of War III, Resonance of Fate, and i'm probably even missing some others that come out that month as well. Besides I think the cover art looks so dull and unattractive and wonder how in the heck is that cover going to get people's attention when deciding what game they should buy.

Yeah definitely a good point. Why they picked to release it in the same month as God of War III perhaps the biggest action title and on the same day as FFXIII the most popular JRPG in the West is downright ridiculous. I feel so bad for Resonance of Fate as well, it looks pretty neat and it's going to launch the same day as FFXIII. Not to mention 2 Pokemon titles and the Dragon Age: Origins expansion, it's like Sega is sending Resonance of Fate and Yakuza 3 out to die before anyone even finds out about them. :(:mad:

Yeah definitely a good point. Why they picked to release it in the same month as God of War III perhaps the biggest action title and on the same day as FFXIII the most popular JRPG in the West is downright ridiculous. I feel so bad for Resonance of Fate as well, it looks pretty neat and it's going to launch the same day as FFXIII. Not to mention 2 Pokemon titles and the Dragon Age: Origins expansion, it's like Sega is sending Resonance of Fate and Yakuza 3 out to die before anyone even finds out about them. :(:mad:

Final Fantasy XIII and Yakuza 3 is March 9th, and the rest of the ones you mentioned are the 16th(okay well Pokemon is like March 14th or 15th but close enough).

Plus I think God of War III is supposed to be the end for the series so i'm sure plenty of people want to know how it ends ASAP.

Edited by Shuffle

Seriously why did they bother cutting things out? Makes absolutely no sense at all unless they want to charge us extra which is bullshit.

I imagine it has to do with trying to compete against all of the other top selling games that come out this month but Sega realized they were running out of time and so then it just became a well cut off the unimportant stuff and then release it. If Sega wasn't so hesitant about bringing it out of Japan we could of got it much sooner, and with everything in the game included without it coming out at the worst possible time imaginable.

Seriously why did they bother cutting things out? Makes absolutely no sense at all unless they want to charge us extra which is bullshit.

The content that is being cut is a such a small percentage of the game. They're going to lose money on this game or if they're lucky break even on it. Basically they are just trying to reduce the amount of money that they have to put down on the game for non-essential areas to the game. Especially ones that won't be popular in the US and Europe.

The game is still incredibly long and you are already getting a hell of a deal with how much time you can put into this game.