Rate the platinum difficulty  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the platinum difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

I'm at 97% right now and I have to give the game a 10/10...

You will want to choke all of team ninja for releasing a game that expects you to clear a difficulty where one hit will kill you. Very smart A.I. aiming at your weaknesses when you dodge or when you attack. Its like kamikaze... When you attack, they will attack you at the same time so they can get that (1) hit in to kill you... Very frustrating. Boss fights, major or minor ones are so unfair. You have to be lucky or have good strategy on what needs to be done...

So to platinum this game, you have to very lucky. Skill plays a minor role for fast reflexes since you must play smart on higher difficulties.

And last, Arcade mode... P.O.S. Yes it is... You don't know what enemy may pop out at you while you're on the opposite side since this mode is in a retro "streets of rage" format. Some areas have swarms of enemies attacking you at once and you don't have much room to maneuver around them. You have only 3 lives so you're screwed. Unless they patch this mode where they will give out more lives then this will continue to be a P.O.S.

This is why I give it a 10/10. Its possible to plat but the agony is not really worth it unless you're a masochist.

Jaa...

You will want to choke all of team ninja for releasing a game that expects you to clear a difficulty where one hit will kill you. Very smart A.I. aiming at your weaknesses when you dodge or when you attack. Its like kamikaze... When you attack, they will attack you at the same time so they can get that (1) hit in to kill you... Very frustrating. Boss fights, major or minor ones are so unfair. You have to be lucky or have good strategy on what needs to be done...

So to platinum this game, you have to very lucky. Skill plays a minor role for fast reflexes since you must play smart on higher difficulties.

And last, Arcade mode... P.O.S. Yes it is... You don't know what enemy may pop out at you while you're on the opposite side since this mode is in a retro "streets of rage" format. Some areas have swarms of enemies attacking you at once and you don't have much room to maneuver around them. You have only 3 lives so you're screwed. Unless they patch this mode where they will give out more lives then this will continue to be a P.O.S.

This is why I give it a 10/10. Its possible to plat but the agony is not really worth it unless you're a masochist.

Jaa...

Good thing :rolleyes: more luck related than skill. Hayashi strikes again lol

Jaa...

Does it require to restart whole game if you lost all lifes?

Jaa...

Is Hell Mode harder than Ninja Gaiden II (Xbox360) Master Ninja? :think:

Jaa...

I won't buy it after this description. LOL. Pathetic.

Cheap game and 1 hit kill difficulty together, that's a no-go for me

I won't buy it after this description. LOL. Pathetic.

Cheap game and 1 hit kill difficulty together, that's a no-go for me

Lol yeah but its not bad. It was me ranting a bit. Surely its cheap as hell. But only 7 missions... You can tough it out if you're dedicated. The 2 major boss fights are what suck and I'll never do them again.

I plat every single NG game multiple times. But this one will be the 1st game I'll platinum just once and leave it alone. lol

edited: I plat this game twice... Its was still tough for some areas but the rest were a breeze.

Edited by DEVILRYUUJIN

Lol yeah but its not bad. It was me ranting a bit. Surely its cheap as hell. But only 7 missions... You can tough it out if you're dedicated. The 2 major boss fights are what suck and I'll never do them again.

I plat every single NG game multiple times. But this one will be the 1st game I'll platinum just once and leave it alone. lol

I might get it later when it's cheaper... But I know I'll hate it.

Yeah, every NG completion is my goal too, but I wouldn't mind skipping this one as it looks as far away from a normal NG as possible LOL

I might get it later when it's cheaper... But I know I'll hate it.

Yeah, every NG completion is my goal too, but I wouldn't mind skipping this one as it looks as far away from a normal NG as possible LOL

This is Really really close to the philosophy of the classic NG if you see it in the right way and if you understand this fantastic type of gameplay ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I go with 9/10 only for super cheap last boss on Hell, sometimes I did not know what killed me and sometimes I could not blind the boss and usually this ended with a death by laser.

All the rest was really funny and not that bad if not the " Perky "trophy i will said it wasn't bad game but... lol

Same here. I'm agree with you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

for me it's definitively a 10

i hate the hell-run, currently i'm stuck in the last mission. i never had problems to defeat him before, but now there's always that one f****** hit from some random guy, that kills me. once i had him at the part with his laser eye thing, but well, he hit me-.-

slowly i begin to think, i can't pass him :/

edit: lol right after i wrote this, i got him :D

Edited by HayateGekko

Just got the Platinum, I'd say it's a 10/10 for me.

Hell Mode was super painful, I died like 45+ times on the final boss only.

I have to say that after that, Arcade mode only took me 4 tries, only to memorize all the waves of enemies and the collectibles locations.

Great game, it may be easy to learn and complete with button mashing, but it's one of the hardest ones to master!

• 2 months later...