Arcade mode is goddamn hard!

Miles-Tails

i haven't played arcade mode yet so i can't say its hardcore or not...

but if its really that hard then i wouldn't be surprised... team missions and ninja trials were challenging so i hope for the same challenge in arcade mode.

haven't tried arcade mode either (yet). but let me tell you one thing, that's not the only hard challenge :whistle: ... I am currently on my third playthrough (Hell) and guess who is on the "one hit" kill list, while his enemies have full health ... :dance:

Unlocked it today and cant even complete first level!

Platinum will be 10/10 and hardest NG yet, believe me

haven't tried arcade mode either (yet). but let me tell you one thing, that's not the only hard challenge :whistle: ... I am currently on my third playthrough (Hell) and guess who is on the "one hit" kill list, while his enemies have full health ... :dance:

Interesting :think:

Of to buy it lol

Edit: Ordered :)

Edited by DPatriot

I take back what I've said about Arcade Mode... I wasn't ready for it but now after clearing Hell mode its not bad. I made it to the end of stage 4... I believe its only 4 stages. If you can clear the 1st (2) stages without dying then its pretty much a done deal...

Edited by DEVILRYUUJIN

I take back what I've said about Arcade Mode... I wasn't ready for it but now after clearing Hell mode its not bad. I made it to the end of stage 4... I believe its only 4 stages. If you can clear the 1st (2) stages without dying then its pretty much a done deal...

After completing Hell mode a couple min ago :dance: I definately need a break, gonna try Arcade Mode tomorrow!!! :deadhorse:

Wow, congratz on one of the cheapest platinum ever :dance:

Thanks.

You won't have much problem either. Hell mode helps you prepare for arcade mode. I died only 3 times before I've beaten it. They had some nerve to make Ryu Hayabusa the final boss at the end. But hes no where near as hard as hell mode Ryu.

I got the platinum yesterday too, arcade mode was very easy, i did it on my second try, I expected something harder from this Arcade mode, I did a video too but I'm really ashamed for this try, but this was my second try, so it's ok XD

I'll do other runs on this fantastic mode to do better and I'll do another video, but for the moment, that's it : )

I got the platinum yesterday too, arcade mode was very easy, i did it on my second try, I expected something harder from this Arcade mode, I did a video too but I'm really ashamed for this try, but this was my second try, so it's ok XD

I'll do other runs on this fantastic mode to do better and I'll do another video, but for the moment, that's it : )

Thats good! Congrats...

Yeah it wasn't that bad... Hell mode was much harder.

I think if it wasn't for hell mode, I wouldn't have beaten arcade so easily.

After Hell Mode I really need a push to throw myself into Arcade ... Guess I'll give it a try within the next couple days. :think:

Edit: did it on my first try (after suffering through Hell Mode). Devilryujin was right, once u beat Hell, Arcade Mode feels like a cakewalk (if you pick up all the bonus continues, ninpo and sub-weapons).

Edited by Vengeful Bane

• 1 month later...
congrats! yeah arcade mode isn't bad at all.

if you die after ~45 min. it is bad^^

but i hope next time will be better. had some unlucky moments like, dodging one attack right into a grenade zombi(which gave me an instant kill o.O)

for me the most difficult part in arcade is the point of view. there are so many enemies out of sight which are attacking you with long range attacks, that it's difficult to dodge all of them(or most)

• 9 months later...

I tried it out when I first unlocked the Hard mode trophy and it was pretty damn hard. I made it to the third stage with 5 tokens, but could not get past it afterwards. Just FYI, I have not beaten Hell mode, or Nightmare, yet. Currently working on Nightmare at the moment, then I guess it is onto Hell mode. Does the transition from Hell mode to Arcade really make it a lot easier? My guess is you learn getting hit is very bad on Hell, so you do not even think about it on Arcade.

I want to beat it since I am only a few trophies from the (P), but we will see. A friend of mine said it was piss after beating Hell then starting Arcade.

• 5 years later...

Way too hard for me, I barely make past the first stage on every attempt, sections with lots of elemental enemies are the worst, it will require a lot of attempts and practice for me, if I'll even be able to clear it, which I'm not too positive about.

Edit. As usual, ranting proved to be beneficial, I've cleared it after ten or so attempts and a few solid hours, the first time I've made it to stage 4.

Edited by Brightblade