How many arenas are there?

M00nkey

my guess is they mean 50 area's much like in games like Bayonetta as you progress you get scored on a section bronze - Legend you need to get 50 of them. I have played and beaten the first 2 missions it is not too hard to get Legend if you just Blood thirst and or can block well. The game feels like a really poor man's bayonetta taking the "witch time" and calling it Overclock.

Oh wait, you mean there isn't a separate set of arena combat, like ng online trials?

You mean, the actual stage itself has rankings for each sector and combine to give an overall rating like - well bayonetta?

I was thinking that arenas was like splatterhouse arenas and ng online missions like noob, mentor, master, godlike ultimate ninja etc.

That would suck if they mean arenas as part of the story stage with rankings.

Yep its sectors inside stages as I do not see anything to play other than Mission + Arcade. I haven't beaten the game so I could be wrong and something could unlock somewhere but its doubtful IMO.

Each mini section has a ranking then based on time it takes for the level plus all other sectors you get a mission score.

my guess is they mean 50 area's much like in games like Bayonetta as you progress you get scored on a section bronze - Legend you need to get 50 of them. I have played and beaten the first 2 missions it is not too hard to get Legend if you just Blood thirst and or can block well. The game feels like a really poor man's bayonetta taking the "witch time" and calling it Overclock.

Wait, you mean there's a kind of "witch time" in this game!? Is it right?