Reviews Thread

Neme

I got the game and played it...

Its not bad, but not good... Just funny (sort of a contradiction of NG)

Basically the game is to make you laugh while playing. The dark theme is lighten with comedy. I see why they made it into a comic-like shaded game instead of hardcore graphics. A game to make quick cash I guess.

Futhermore, It was weird as hell to see Ryu get punch in the face. Something never before seen.

I'll probably make a trophy guide for the game since its soooo easy (at the moment). Stages are like 15-20 mins and once you have a grasp on the mechanics/techniques then you're in for spam city.

Edited by DEVILRYUUJIN

The game as a whole deserves the ratings it is getting. The camera is beyond horrible, I had the game preordered because I enjoy the NG games and had 1000 score on both on 360. This is B-A-D you get to points in the game in which you will die a lot because you go from 1 hit kill zombies spam attacks to specialized ones that have unblockable attacks and kill you in 1-2 attacks.

When Ryu says he is beating the levels in 20mins ... I don't know I am playing on hard to unlock the other difficulties and each mission is taking >1hr to beat. The game is easily a 7-10hr run per difficulty and knowing Tecmo/Koei you will probably have to play through with no upgrades each time so its atleast a 30hr platinum.

If you really want to play it rent it and play it on a dummy account.

When Ryu says he is beating the levels in 20mins ... I don't know I am playing on hard to unlock the other difficulties and each mission is taking >1hr to beat. The game is easily a 7-10hr run per difficulty and knowing Tecmo/Koei you will probably have to play through with no upgrades each time so its atleast a 30hr platinum.

If you really want to play it rent it and play it on a dummy account.

Yeah I'm on hard... The game is relatively easy since you can counter and dash back off enemies. The game plays similar to killer is dead. The only problem I have with the game is the nonsense formula of spamming so many enemies in one area to waste people time killing them. They didn't bother changing up the formula at all. Its the same boring repetitive system. Throw massive enemies in one area. CLEAR, go to next area... Same stuff... I fell asleep a few times...

Yeah I'm on hard... The game is relatively easy since you can counter and dash back off enemies. The game plays similar to killer is dead. The only problem I have with the game is the nonsense formula of spamming so many enemies in one area to waste people time killing them. They didn't bother changing up the formula at all. Its the same boring repetitive system. Throw massive enemies in one area. CLEAR, go to next area... Same stuff... I fell asleep a few times...

they should set atrophy for sleep this game is my biggest mistake

:wall:

I think it isn't that bad ... it has everything a hack n slay player likes. Yes, it might be a poor bayonetta spin off, yes it isn't a strategic ninja gaiden sequel and yes it might be a bit (lot) trashy. But so what!? I knew exactly what to expect and tbh so far .. (currently on my third playthrough on hell difficulty - and damn, thats one hell of a challenge right there) I like it.

Exactly as I expected.

Hayashi has to be fired. Every NG that came out by his hands is cancer.

I don't even know if I will buy this, it doesn't even seem like it's worth the time for the plat. I will wait for some people here to try it, don't want an impossible platinum like NGS2+

I almost chocked to death!:rofl:

OT: From what I've seen and heard the game is pretty "meh" for me.