Anyone have problems connecting to multiplayer?

maiku1

I checked for anyone else that had a problem but I couldn't find one in any thread.

Anyone ever try to connect to MP and get a "Unable to connect due to your Sony Entertainment Network Parental control restriction" message? (I paraphrased but its something like that. I've checked my settings and tried changing them from off to on, then back to off again just so the system could detect some sorta change and nothing. So far this is the only game I've had a problem with.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know a fix?

This is a rare problem that occurs occasionally with some games and there isn't really anything you can do about it except what you've already done. Of the last couple of games I heard of that had this issue, 1 got patched but the other didn't so those people are stuck with the problem :(.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

Frack! I guess that means that I'm pretty much SOL for the plat then. I tried googling it and I did everything other people did (but it seemed like it was for other games that had the same message) and still a no go.

Either way, I'm just gonna get all the trophies I can even though I cant get the plat, this game is just too good to just stop because I can't get the plat.

Thanks Terminator! Seen a lot of your messages in forum whenever I have/had a problem and it's helped me immensely (especially the Borderlands glitches).

• 2 weeks later...