Does the DLC void any original trophies?

Freaky Ways

I plan on playing my fifth and final playthrough with the DLC installed and remember reading in another thread that Continental Fellow can't be achieved if I use the DLC character.

If this is true do I just bring him/her on the last mission and then load back an older save before the final battle?

Any insights/opinions is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

It appears that only COntinental Fellow is blocked by DLC.

Read the thread too but can't remember clearly, as far as my memory goes, your run won't count from the moment you do a DLC mission, not by the use of the DLC char, so reloading the last mission to finish without this car would do nothing.

But hey, i was wondering about that too, let's wait somebody who really knows tell us. :p

As far as I remember the DLC (the one with the Chinese, I did not buy the customisation pack) did not interfere with a Continental Fellow. I did had trouble unlocking it (one more playtrough) but I don't think it was related to the DLC more than the trophy in itself being capricious for me (I'm pretty sure it was because I erased some old saves from the ps menu, one of wich was my first playtrough)

For what its worth : I did bring the chinese dude more than once on the final mission (mostly because without any second waves options he is the best Heavy you can get ^^) Continental Fellow did not pop after my 6th playtrough but like 5 minutes after in the menu screen.

Decided to do the dlc on my fifth playthrough. When I defeated the last boss and proceeded to the statistics screen it seemed like the HDD was acting up to make a trophy pop so I waited for a couple of minutes and nothing happened. Still at the menu screen I waited and nothing, but I also had to leave the house so I just quit and thought a sixth playthrough would have to suffice.

Came back home and loaded up my last save which was my entire team standing around the doorway to the final room/boss on my fifth playthrough. Defeated the last boss again, final cutscene and then Continental Fellow finally popped on the statistics screen. Probably would have popped if I had the time to keep the game running the first time.

Edited by Freaky Ways