Continental Fellow ?

vZA87

Hi,

Is anyone experiencing some glitch with this particular trophy ? I'm 100% that I have filled the requirement - I even reloaded to end the game from 4 differents ending saves, except the first one that I lost. I've noticed that the "number" of the party has changed, dropping from 60+ to 1 again but I don't think its the reason.

I'ts a terrific game but man does it become tiring because of the crash/glitch -_-

Well, if anyone has an idea or have experienced the same thing :s

I'm not at 100% stuck at 97% because Continental Fellow didn't pop.

By Party Number I mean the number of the playtrough (the number you see when you load or save)

I'm 100% positive that I completed the game from each location.

#1 : Normal - Europe - No DLC

#2 : Classic Ironman - Asia - DLC

#3 : Normal Ironman - South America

#4 : Impossible Ironman - Africa - DLC

#5 : Easy Ironman - North America - DLC

I don't really know why I didn't receive the trophy - I've reloaded all (except the one for the first game because I've erased it) my ending save and completed them 2 more time. I guess I'll have to start my list again from the top.

Thanks for your response anyway ^^

Well, thats game number in my book (im at 24 there lol). ;)

Anyway, so you really have 5 actual savegames with a geosphere save to see that you're home base is in each of the 5 continents?

and you then beat each of those games and after the 5th you're trophy didnt pop?

can i ask if you used a hero character in one of the saves?

because thats what a friend of mine did.

he couldnt remember wich one, so he had to redo all 5.

I can confirm that- when you add the dlc is irrelevant. I bought/installed the dlc after having already completed 1.5 play-throughs and didn't have any problems with the trophy.

Same for me, i bought the DLC after i already finished a few games and while in the middle of another.

2 playthroughs later it poped.

I didn't use any heroes so I don't think it comes from that.

I don't have save with geosphere - only in the Temple Ship last room. I did complete one game without having the DLC and one more after.

The more I think about it it must be my first (lost) save in Europe (I've started a new game but it kind of become boring at that point :p).

The oldest save I have -Game 64 / I tend to reload a lot in the beginning just to have a few cool soldiers- wich is odd because my last completed game is "game 9" when it should be "game 73". I've noticed this after cleaning some saves I tought where no longer needed -_-

I've read on the xbox achievement site that some people experienced some form of bug/glitch with this trophy.

I hope the extension isn't as buggy (I know everyone doesn't experience them but personally I'm kind of tired of the game crashing on me in the last cinematic or right before entering the gollop chamber, in both case forcing a reload -_-)

I had the same problem... you know what it was? I thought I completed my first game in North America... turns out it was Africa, so I did Africa Twice. I also had lost the save an d only found out because of a very old Facebook Status!

I was also 100% Sure I had done all 5 continents, and was very angry about it.

SO my experience suggests that you have infact played from the same continent twice. Everyone I talked to who was experiencing the 'Glitch' later came back to me to tell me the same thing... they screwed up! It Happens

I played through one more time and sure enough the trophy popped right on cue.

• 2 weeks later...

@Bulletproof : I'm 100% sure I played all the continent once, I think Para and I suffer the same "glitch". It's ok I've restarted the game from Europa (my only missing end save) and will see when I finish it. Just going slowly, too much xcom kinda kill the fun ^^

I deleted all my saves of previous games before finishing my final game, but I NEVER deleted the Settings file, which stores all of your accumulative continental victory information on it. Once I beat the 5th continent I got the trophy even though I only kept the saves for my current game.

As suspected I've beat once again the campaign starting in Europa (my previous one missing save) I adamant that I did not do one starting location twice (except Europa since I had to beat it again). Strangely enough the trophies (and the platinum) did not pop right away or even after the credits. I had to reload two previous save (without doing anything, just loading and quitting) and finally the trophies popped : )

A world of warning - I found a "glitch" I kind of expected already. I finished playthroughs from all 5 continents, but 2 of those I did in a language other than English (I speak multiple and I like the added variety). Since the game won't load a save from another language, I was pretty sure my trophy was going to "glitch" and that's just what happened. I'll just go through all my English language saves to see which continent I started from in each and will do the two missing playthroughs when I find the time for it.

If you are curious, the only way to change the game language is to change the system language. My NA region copy has the usual English, Spanish and French audio.

Edited by jagripino