• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Unknown.JPG

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I must have put over 80 hours into this game by now... probably more. @A continental fellow' has not popped for me (trying a few things to remedy this glitch) but since its the last trophy I need for platinum I'd say that I have done it :) Impossible/classic ironman were the longest playthroughs by far... I had to take my time and move so slowly that each mission takes 4 times longer than on the easier modes.

Easily game of the Year 2012 for me... even with it being the most effort to Platinum.

After the first playthrough on easy of about 15 hours, I don't think any of mine have been over 10. My fourth on Classic Ironman took approx 8.

If you're rushing the story, focusing purely on getting the combat right, and keeping the minimum amount of countries happy until the last minute, you don't need to play very many missions at all. I did classic ironman's final mission with plasma sniper & rifle for weapons, and skeleton armour. I skipped lasers, too - and spammed satellites rather than shooting down attacking UFOs.

I think 60 hours isn't unrealistic.

My Ironman Impossible took me the least 35 to 40 hours (keep screwing everytime and reloading, i think i spend a lot of hours just doing that), the next 4 playthroughs took between 8 or 10 hours (got bored and try to do something different). My final time i guess was 75 to 80 hours.

• 3 years later...