Dead Pool Fight - !?!?

Vickauto

Some considerations:

1-Actually, the combo: Triangle, X 5 times and slam is the best option

2-If you left to activate the cheats right now, it will not work

3-This stage does not require skill, this phase requires luck. That means you can do everything right but if he gets across the pool by sending rays you will die ..... If he destroy the ground you die.

I did not find a way to keep it together all the time. At one point he goes away and the likelihood of you dying is greater.

In my view, this stage will be repeated in the same way until you get lucky to get finished.

AM I RIGHT?

My friend, I feel totally comfortable to say that it is not so ....

When he walks away and no returns , have nothing to do ..... He is sending lightning and exploding platform .... and there is no way to get to him.

Ive done dozens of attempts ..... I guess I do not need to show you all shoot

Of course you don't have to show anything, i trust you :)

If you follow the strategy mentioned, which obviously you did, he only has the chance to teleport away 2-3 times max, in each time he runs away you also run to him, double jump if he lasers platform you standing, and press r1+l1 when you can. that's what i did.

Let me explain again what is happening.

Until a certain point everything is fine .... Suddenly he teleports to the other side. I'm in his direction because there is no impediment.

This is really a 2 or 3 times but then the wall is broken not allowing double space jump. He is on the other side just sending rays.

This is happening repeatedly that it is totally unusual for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Some considerations:

In my view, this stage will be repeated in the same way until you get lucky to get finished.

AM I RIGHT?

I've been trying for over an hour now, and this is getting ridiculous. Deadpool himself is easy as hell, but I constantly end up falling to my death. It'll go slow motion and I'll lunge, and he'll just optic blast me away. I'll double jump, then he'll do a second optic blast right under me. No matter what I do, I end up falling.

• 1 month later...
This is so annoying.. I cant even do the easy method:

:triangle:, :square:, :square:, :square:, :square:, :circle:

Because wolverine just does big slam rather than multiple hits on air...

yeah can someone confirm how this combo works ... I reckon you just hi triangle slightly , don't charge , sends him in air . but doesn't quite explain how wolverine finds himself in air hitting him , do you do triangle , X and then squares , and then O ?

I have beaten this guy yesterday but very not efficient , took me million years with plenty of losing and very little damage taking to him . this time on my second farming playthrough I wanna do this right :D

Just do the air grab loop. It's much more easier.

Charge triangle and lift him up and grab. Deadpool, should go off the ground after he hits the floor then jump and grab. Repeat until his dead. Don't worry about him flipping out cause you can just air grab him again.

what i did during my normal mode fight with him during the finale, lunge at him, press triangle all the way, he would stay stucked in the ground helpless untill his near death, he'll teleport and try to kill you by destroying where you're standing, lunge and repeat then done hehe. im not sure if this will work at hard and during the first encounter at the main HQ.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I've been trying for over an hour now, and this is getting ridiculous. I constantly end up falling to my death. It'll go slow motion and I'll lunge, and he'll just optic blast me away. I'll double jump, then he'll do a second optic blast right under me. No matter what I do, I end up falling.

Yeah, that was my complaint on normal with this game. Literally, he'd teleport away, and before I had a chance to move, he destroyed the section under me. I wanted to get the game developers from Raven and triangle, square, square, square, square, square, circle on their faces. Deadpool is so hard compared to the rest of the game, it isn't even funny. Everything else - even the four Wendigos simultaneously - I got in 1-3 attempts. Deadpool took over 20. I just read the threads here and will try the methods listed.

If you're using the cheat workaround, it's actually very easy. With the cheats, you'll have unlimited rage with no concern for dying, so make sure you maxed out claws and claw drill and continuously claw droll him. Berserk would help too. When he teleports away, lunge at him and continue claw drilling. You'll know when he's about to destroy the ground because it'll slow down, when it does so jump over the gap, get close enough to lunge and rinse and repeat. It's as simple as that.

Edited by Ibitmybut

• 4 weeks later...
I'm trying this one on hard ... that bastard regenerates as hell ... after beaming away he got back a quarter of his whole life bar ... is he supposed to regenerate (that fast)?

that regen isn't real , it shows he regened that much but if you quickly hit him again , energy will return to what it was ... keep spamming the combo everybody is talking about , when you launch him in air and slam on ground and repeat , taht is how I defeated it on hard ... and ultimately . LOTS of tries are needed before pulling this one off ... so keep your cool

• 5 weeks later...
Just do the air grab loop. It's much more easier.

Charge triangle and lift him up and grab. Deadpool, should go off the ground after he hits the floor then jump and grab. Repeat until his dead. Don't worry about him flipping out cause you can just air grab him again.

Thanks for this, it worked for me after many frustrating failed attempts at beating him.