worth getting?

it's fairly simple and there is no online.

Just make sure to follow a dogtag guide, and some of the trophies are situational. just check out the stickied guide here and you'll be fine.

Also it requires 2 playthroughs. Hopefully u like hack and slash

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Always wanted this game and finally managed to get a copy.

The combat feels limited so far, but thats because I'm still on the first level. But it what it has, it seems to do very well.

For an Activision game I'm really impressed, and more so for a spin-off from a movie. Gonna play it on my bum account for about 2 levels before I decide if Ii should put it on my completion account.

I reckon controls and looks wise its a nice game, the animations are fluid and well done, but I do have a horrible feeling that you will have seen all there is to see by the end of level 1, and after that the game would become a chore.

Hope not though.

Always wanted this game and finally managed to get a copy.

The combat feels limited so far, but thats because I'm still on the first level. But it what it has, it seems to do very well.

For an Activision game I'm really impressed, and more so for a spin-off from a movie. Gonna play it on my bum account for about 2 levels before I decide if Ii should put it on my completion account.

I reckon controls and looks wise its a nice game, the animations are fluid and well done, but I do have a horrible feeling that you will have seen all there is to see by the end of level 1, and after that the game would become a chore.

Hope not though.

I did not feel that way. I always wanted to move on, and there's some nice boss fights as well. Great game!