Rate the trophy difficulty.  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_45.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.59

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL who voted a ten :p

The game isn't hard at all, I managed to get about 70% of the trophies before even beating the game.

The problem like most games is that some achievements take some time to get.

But nothing is to hard.

Just like hard mode so long as you know the enemies moves and don't act to crazy you can get through easy

I'd say the only annoying thing about getting Platinum (I'm working on it) is the fact that you lose everything when you start hard mode. I figured that at least the dog tags and stuff would've stayed but the whole lot wipes out so if you're trying to get Platinum, make sure to do everything else before starting Hard mode as you start with a clean slate.

Of the few trophies I have left to do, I had 80 dog tags, 2 skills left to unlock, almost all mutagens and 3 reflexes at Master level. Now I have to do all that over again.

I think I had 19/20 enemies killed for the Hot Potato trophy too :(

EDIT:

I forgot to mention that I voted it as a 7 but at the moment it's a 10 due to that Sentinel button bashing sequence :mad:

Edited by loonytoon

I voted a 1. Had about 65% of the trophies when I beat the final boss... the ones I didn't have are just time consuming and the only hard one is finding all the Dog Tags (currently at 82/95).

Even Hard Mode is fairly easy, as Normal was a cake walk (only died once).

4/10. Entertaining, but boring at times. It's easy, but it takes a little while to get through it. The dog tags pissed me off. First playthrough, I found 94/95 of them and couldn't find the last one.

Exactly the same here. Voted 4, found it easy but sometimes boring, took a while to get it and after founding 94 of the dog tags couldn't get the last one. Was the one you were missing that one behind the window with the grenadier too?

LOL who voted a ten :p

The game isn't hard at all, I managed to get about 70% of the trophies before even beating the game.

The problem like most games is that some achievements take some time to get.

But nothing is to hard.

Just like hard mode so long as you know the enemies moves and don't act to crazy you can get through easy

XD I voted 10.I have Mirrors Edge and doing the damn Speed Runs and time trials are annoying as hell. <____<

Really easy - Voted a 1

Most trophies will unlock after 1 game, other trophies you will get on the second 1.

There are guides for Mutagens and Tags.

And Hard Mode wasn't hard at all..

Bought it cause it looked good enough and had an easy Platinum, and yah I was right, very pleased with this game