Stick Around Trophy not unlocking??

almost done with the game on my first playthrough when i viewed the trophy guide about 3 hidden trophy specifically during boss fight (blob, sentinel and victor bar fight).

after finishing normal, i tried level select for the stick around trophy, i chain lunged victor to the sharp pole on the roof of the bar, waited for the trophy chime and it didnt so i finished him off and no trophy, i tried again, threw victor to the pole in the roof, still no trophy, tried throwing him near the pole near the transformer, nothing, thats 2 "impaling victor" at the same fight still nothing. so i guess maybe it doesnt work during level select. i tried the threading the needle thru level select and trophy unlocks 3 secs after hitting the O debris so i guess it is glitched? will try it on my hard run if it would de-glitch this annoying trophy. will update this thread when i do my hard mode tomorrow, just finished getting everything except for this , plat and walking death.

started my hard mode and still it didn't unlock for me. i impaled him twice one from the roof and the other near the transformer. do i need to stick him to those 3 poles to unlock the trophy or my game is glitched? after hard i'll try to erase the game data reinstall it and play it again for my final trophy towards my plat.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...