Glitchy game

fluojn

What kind of glitches have u met in this game? My top 3 are:

3. Killing a Leviathan when you need to tap square i needed to tap it during the pulling the head off animation and after that I just left floating in the air.

2. Felling through the ground at Alkali lake. I fell about three minutes in the cloudy void and finally died.

1. Finishing that blue jungle mutant I had a glitch where I needed to tap the button during the whole animation same as the Leviathan above, but this time I managed to cut his head off but he didn't die. He just continued kicking me headless. It was so hilarious but then the game froze. Oh well...

Youre quite right it is a glitchy game... This typically happens because producers rush games out to capitalize on the films success. In all honesty though I purchased the game for 15 bucks and I'm a bit of a Wolverine nut so it was easy to look past the glitches and just enjoy the game.

My main glitches that annoyed me were the story related trophies that didnt pop when I played through the first time. I missed half the story line trophies on my first play. Luckily I got them on the second play through and lucky I enjoyed the game enough to do so.

Out of the 15 plats I have though this and Saboteur were pretty much my favorite Platinums though.

• 1 month later...

Well lets see here so far I've had -

1. Game freezes for a few seconds after a boss battle. I could hear the sound of a trophy but nothing popped up saying I got it.

2. Jungle Mutants constantly glitch when doing a quick kill. Wolverine will start spazzing out when I'm trying to cut their heads off.

3. In the fight with Gambit he would "teleport" to the other letter making it impossible to lunge at him.

4. I've gotten wolverine stuck between the levels like he's in Limbo. Usually if there is a bad guy around I can lunge at him through the walls. That usually fixes it.

• 2 weeks later...

glitches that ive encountered:

1. stick around trophy not unlocking during level select

2. sentinel 2nd part sky dive, when i get close to it, the whole screen would be filled with the inside of the sentinel, then wolverine would be back at the top, try to get close, the same thing happens for 3 tries.

• 1 month later...

I don't want to start new thread on such and old game.

Not sure if it is my lack of platform jumping technique or is the game also glitched in this regard, the 3rd and 2nd chapter when you need to crank 3 statues with platforms and then have 1 min to jump on them,

I got stuk on 1st one for some time, the next one seems even more glitched, can not even get wolverine to jump 1st one.

I only paid 5 or 10$ for this so not big loss if I never get to end, it is fun game with the fights but not the move from place to place issue that I find myself in.

If it is glitched then fine, if it is my lack of gaming then I will get better.

Tron has similar platform issues that are for sure glitched parts.

Edited by ecto69
typos

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...